Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished co2 dry sift. On board were, double grape, grape crinkle, gold glue, AvT, Heisenberg special, Sourhound x nch, Mbap, oh and s.o.d.k...
All 3 grades had fat yields...
I just mixed all my sugar trim, and pretty much any popcorn. 13 plants, just under 350grams of A grade trim.
Definitely best percentages i've pulled. Cuz mephisto genetics are freaky frosty.
Im way tooo high to weigh out totals.
But can tell by the piles.
Im a greedy greedy kief whore...
1514327093841.jpg

Hey Guys, I'm a new grower. I planted six Skywalker seedlings and six FB Girl Scout Cookies on Nov. 25. They have all had identical treatment, yet the GSC's are three times larger than the Skywalkers. Is this normal? I mean the difference is like night and day, and I'm kinda worried for the little girls. Any one have any experience that would help me? BTW, I'm growiing totally organic, homemade supersoil/compost and I have 4 strains going and all are looking perfect all the way to mid-bud. Thanks
Hey brother. As long as they're healthy don't stress. Some plants that seem smaller and slower, are actually just focusing on the root zone.
Then explode!!!
Idk about Skywalker in particular. Actually an artisanal I've not tried Yet.
But for example i have a Fantasmo Express at 45days about. Very small until around day 22-23. And just shot for the stars!!! And is absolutely covered in pre flowers now, and just finishing up stretch. Im growing her next to a sour crinkle. Who dwarfed her in every way until about day 35.
Different strains, or even different pheno's, have different behavior.

Hey brother. As long as they're healthy don't stress. Some plants that seem smaller and slower, are actually just focusing on the root zone.
Then explode!!!
Idk about Skywalker in particular. Actually an artisanal I've not tried Yet.
But for example i have a Fantasmo Express at 45days about. Very small until around day 22-23. And just shot for the stars!!! And is absolutely covered in pre flowers now, and just finishing up stretch. Im growing her next to a sour crinkle. Who dwarfed her in every way until about day 35.
Different strains, or even different pheno's, have different behavior.
Hey, Thanks for the pep talk, Coach! Yeah, I'm a nervous new Dad with these little girls. I read and read before I started the grow, and continue to read about how to properly grow organic autoflowers. Seems to be kinda like our real kids, each one is different, and you never know how they will turn out!

Guys, I have another really noob question that I just can't quite make my mind up about. When my ladies start to flower while under the veg lighting, how long should I leave them there before putting them under the flowering lights? Right now I have three FB GSC's that have maybe anywhere from 10 to 4 blooms on them. What I am calling blooms is a clump of white threads that grow mainly straight up. I assume those are pistils? What do I watch for before I move them? Thanks for your knowledge and patience.

Guys, I have another really noob question that I just can't quite make my mind up about. When my ladies start to flower while under the veg lighting, how long should I leave them there before putting them under the flowering lights? Right now I have three FB GSC's that have maybe anywhere from 10 to 4 blooms on them. What I am calling blooms is a clump of white threads that grow mainly straight up. I assume those are pistils? What do I watch for before I move them? Thanks for your knowledge and patience.

Get em under all the light you possibly can without stressing them out mate. Get that flowering light cranked up and blast those babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back