Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i was hoping for. Ya gotta account for taste. Ya gotta go to know!!!
They are going to get popped in next couple months.
Size parameters??
Want to throw them in big pot?
Or smaller with higher number?
Can't find any info from mg on A.Livers.
It was never released for sale anywhere was it???

Auto livers, is the livers x auto blues, it was virtually ready to release but we had the sour livers (livers x sour crack) ready at the same time. And with the nch and Stilton, all sharing similar heritage we decided to shelf the auto livers as we had already used it to bx again to the livers cut. The auto livers bx f2's are currently being grown out so next year it'll be ready perhaps autumn time!

It was sour bubbly x Walter white, but it was only a super small amount given as freebies in Europe only as we didn't have enough to split. Didn't even get to try any myself, looks great though !
Mitch ya gotta make sure to grow yaself out a bluetoof. Man what a high quality strain. Smell looks she’s got it all. Can’t wait to try the special phenos I got as freebies. Would love to see something come of her in the future. Would also love the opportunity to try some Grape Walker Kush. Thanks for putting out some incredible genetics. Seriously every bud I trim my head gets bigger lol. I know I’m not that good I don’t do anything special lol only difference from my past is the bean. Not that my past was junk just this is all a little tighter in tolerances. Frost upon frost from all my meph’s high in terpenes and unique as well. The colors too I think they’ve all had a little something. Sour hound had some pink hues. Bluetoof blue and purple hues. Chem bubbly some pinkish hues.

It was sour bubbly x Walter white, but it was only a super small amount given as freebies in Europe only as we didn't have enough to split. Didn't even get to try any myself, looks great though !
Hey Mitch, any chance that hbss x samsquanch being a special edition??
Just heard about someone getting as freebie, and sounded damn amazing...

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
i will never go through a seed bank again. you folks are awesome. can't wait to pop the samsquanch x hbss. does hbss stand for anything?

Any info on the SLX3BOG cross? I've got 1 going currently (4 days above) rough size and time? Trying to set up to put in 9 a month before I pull the others.
Think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and run one strain at a time...

Last edited:
Mmm amber bluetoof no cure still taste good. Heavy eyes feel good nice big smile. Good mood. Chillin. Happy holidays all.

Hey Guys, I'm a new grower. I planted six Skywalker seedlings and six FB Girl Scout Cookies on Nov. 25. They have all had identical treatment, yet the GSC's are three times larger than the Skywalkers. Is this normal? I mean the difference is like night and day, and I'm kinda worried for the little girls. Any one have any experience that would help me? BTW, I'm growiing totally organic, homemade supersoil/compost and I have 4 strains going and all are looking perfect all the way to mid-bud. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back