Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i was hoping for. Ya gotta account for taste. Ya gotta go to know!!!
They are going to get popped in next couple months.
Size parameters??
Want to throw them in big pot?
Or smaller with higher number?
Can't find any info from mg on A.Livers.
It was never released for sale anywhere was it???
Did a little research noticed it's in a lot of illuminatos and they stated the auto Livers is going to be a future artesinal drop eventually. Got that from illuminatos info on strains crossed with the auto Livers. That's my freebies too

Did a little research noticed it's in a lot of illuminatos and they stated the auto Livers is going to be a future artesinal drop eventually. Got that from illuminatos info on strains crossed with the auto Livers. That's my freebies too
Illuminauto 30 - Bubbly Livers (Auto Livers x Hubbabubbasmelloscope)

A one-off cross featuring some sweet old school genetics, the unreleased artisanal Auto Livers, which we are currently using to make an even more true to the livers, Bx project, but whilst we've been working it we thought a super special combo to try out would be to make a small selection involving our favourite bubblegum girl; hubbabubbasmelloscope.

That's what i was hoping for. Ya gotta account for taste. Ya gotta go to know!!!
They are going to get popped in next couple months.
Size parameters??
Want to throw them in big pot?
Or smaller with higher number?
Can't find any info from mg on A.Livers.
It was never released for sale anywhere was it???
I grew them in 3 gal fabric pots. I got 1 1/2 jars from the traditional structure auto liver and two packed jars from the bush. The bush should have been in at least a 5 gal pot the other one would just grow according to pot size I'm pretty sure. I got the beans as freebies wth the stilton, sour livers, nch original drop. They haven't sold them yet cause they are trying to tune them up to be closer to their photos. I really like them the way they are but I never had livers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I grew them in 3 gal fabric pots. I got 1 1/2 jars from the traditional structure auto liver and two packed jars from the bush. The bush should have been in at least a 5 gal pot the other one would just grow according to pot size I'm pretty sure. I got the beans as freebies wth the stilton, sour livers, nch original drop. They haven't sold them yet cause they are trying to tune them up to be closer to their photos. I really like them the way they are but I never had livers

Yeah from what i gather that cut is a UK favorite. Don't know what in the states would compare to the Livers. It sounds dank and delicious the way MG describes the cut...
Im dropping anything that can go big, in big containers. And saving my 2.5 gallons square pots for smaller sog indica strains...
Will definitely be dropping next round. This round ive dropped my plant numbers. And upped my light output. Doing 4am, sam og, cdlc, and s.queen, along with a s.crinkle and Fantasmo Express both at day 35 this morning. Will be using four lights for six plants.
Have an sodk and mbap finishing up, and planted artisanals last night...
I may drop a A.Livers as soon as my next light gets here from viparspectra.

Yeah from what i gather that cut is a UK favorite. Don't know what in the states would compare to the Livers. It sounds dank and delicious the way MG describes the cut...
Im dropping anything that can go big, in big containers. And saving my 2.5 gallons square pots for smaller sog indica strains...
Will definitely be dropping next round. This round ive dropped my plant numbers. And upped my light output. Doing 4am, sam og, cdlc, and s.queen, along with a s.crinkle and Fantasmo Express both at day 35 this morning. Will be using four lights for six plants.
Have an sodk and mbap finishing up, and planted artisanals last night...
I may drop a A.Livers as soon as my next light gets here from viparspectra.
Really am gonna spend some time checking out other meph_headz grow journals. And just throwing pics out there when plants finish, instead of doing any journals for awhile. Get to know some other growers here. Plus this grow want to utilize some training techniques. Really wanted to atleast get my grow dialed in before focusing on training.
No better way to learn those techniques than to stalk yalls grows...

Really am gonna spend some time checking out other meph_headz grow journals. And just throwing pics out there when plants finish, instead of doing any journals for awhile. Get to know some other growers here. Plus this grow want to utilize some training techniques. Really wanted to atleast get my grow dialed in before focusing on training.

Thats what I have been doing since beginning of November, reading, reading,and more reading.
I have learned a bit, just not sure it is enough yet. But we will see in the new year when I grow my first Mephisto AF under some @BigSm0 autocobs.
I am hoping this can get me out of the continuous run routine. We shall see...:biggrin:

Thats what I have been doing since beginning of November, reading, reading,and more reading.
I have learned a bit, just not sure it is enough yet. But we will see in the new year when I grow my first Mephisto AF under some @BigSm0 autocobs.
I am hoping this can get me out of the continuous run routine. We shall see...:biggrin:
Best way to find out is get yer feet dirty. Jump right in you’ll do fine. You already got two thins right. Mephisto genetics and autocobs.

Your gonna love that s crinkle, the aroma trimming it was so strong with sour my eyes were watering and the taste was like gold morrocan hash with a touch of lemon.

Your gonna love that s crinkle, the aroma trimming it was so strong with sour my eyes were watering and the taste was like gold morrocan hash with a touch of lemon.

Im absolutely head over heels for s.crinkle already. The hybrid vigour she is showing is amazing. She is eating over 4 liters of feed a day. I've got her all by herself under a 400hps with a 150hps for side/under lighting.
At just over 65cm, she's packed with bud sites, huge satellite branches, and leaves...
Here she is today at day 36...
Sour Crinkle..
Pic of light setup underneath. Really trying to blow this gal UP.
1513783142184.jpg
1513783183762.jpg
1513783217182.jpg
1513783268984.jpg

Ripening s.o.d.k day 74
My first i've grown out. Took top cola 3 days ago in an attempt to penetrate lowest branches. Which is noticeably ripening the popcorn. What few buds of larf there was. The aroma right now is hard high grade/pungent citrus fuel..
Only getting r.o water with roots organics trinity, a bio catalyst.
20171220_102840.jpg
20171220_102830.jpg
20171220_090608.jpg
20171220_090532.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back