Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit! I have 3Bear crosses, but no stand alone 3B's. Time to start lifting car mats for change again!
Did you get that sour livers x 3bog???
Was hoping for that one. Got auto livers though... which I'm still stoked about. She didn't seem to test that well from what i saw. But still saw some gorgeous plants and buds from auto livers grows. Never know what i will like, that others don't.
But 3bog is in my top strain list. Autoflower/photoperiod. Its a fantastic little rep of O.G greatness and greasyness

Yeah, I did get the SLx3BOG as freebies! I would have been happy with the Auto Livers or BT Specials, hell, any Meph strains I don't already have and honestly any I already do!

U
@Mr.CHeeZe youve said such nice things about 3BOG again. I have 5 here and your making it hard not to make them next.
You WON'T regret.
You might regret dropping only one..
Seriously believe you would be hard pressed to find a better representation in seed form with the illustrious quality that made ocean grown kush as regarded as it is.
Long winded i know.
But 3bog does capture it, consistently... seed for seed so far. Five plants, five different grows. Five very similar, very consistent plants. Of truly top notch og.
My favorite meds are those with that greasy og goodness

Did you get that sour livers x 3bog???
Was hoping for that one. Got auto livers though... which I'm still stoked about. She didn't seem to test that well from what i saw. But still saw some gorgeous plants and buds from auto livers grows. Never know what i will like, that others don't.
But 3bog is in my top strain list. Autoflower/photoperiod. Its a fantastic little rep of O.G greatness and greasyness
I've grown out two auto livers; one had the typical structure and one was a massive bush. Smoking them I couldn't tell the difference very fruity and sticky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I've grown out two auto livers; one had the typical structure and one was a massive bush. Smoking them I couldn't tell the difference very fruity and sticky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
That's what i was hoping for. Ya gotta account for taste. Ya gotta go to know!!!
They are going to get popped in next couple months.
Size parameters??
Want to throw them in big pot?
Or smaller with higher number?
Can't find any info from mg on A.Livers.
It was never released for sale anywhere was it???

Yeah, I did get the SLx3BOG as freebies! I would have been happy with the Auto Livers or BT Specials, hell, any Meph strains I don't already have and honestly any I already do!
SL x 3bog sounds GREASY!!!!
And both are stinkers.
Well i know 3bog blows up my spot from mid flower on...
S.livers is supposed to be a stinker, if i remember reading correctly.
Haven't tried that, or Skywalker yet...
And working on dropping the last artisanal drop now...
I can't imagine that cross being anything but a greasy beast stedi

SL x 3bog sounds GREASY!!!!
And both are stinkers.
Well i know 3bog blows up my spot from mid flower on...
S.livers is supposed to be a stinker, if i remember reading correctly.
Haven't tried that, or Skywalker yet...
And working on dropping the last artisanal drop now...
I can't imagine that cross being anything but a greasy beast stedi
I've been thinking the exact same thing, CHeeZe. One will definitely be buried next round, can't wait for that greasy little Girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back