Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brother has probably been drowning in priority shipping boxes!!!
Jez deserves major props... Thanks Jez!!!
Two dozen orders plus to me... not one error, or missing product yet...
NO OTHER seed company/breeder can i say that about.

Received my Black Friday order today. As usual Well impressed with the amount sent and Avt included as freebies. But unfortunately missing some of the order which is a real shame. I was waiting on the missing items the most :frowny1:

Just hope they still have the stock?

Received my Black Friday order today. As usual Well impressed with the amount sent and Avt included as freebies. But unfortunately missing some of the order which is a real shame. I was waiting on the missing items the most :frowny1:

Well AvT is turning into my favorite plant. Im almost certain gonna be my new goto meds. She is 67ish today.
MG is right above this girl. Game Changer all the way. Greasy og fruity funk x10!!!
Would be surprised if all wasn't made right.
Have you contacted customer service?

All sorted swiftly by bill, many thanks mephisto replacements on there way. :cheers:

Does Mephisto take cash orders? I usually order them from Herbies but I'd rather go directly from the source if possible.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
I asked same last year. Answer then was no.
Pre paid cards are no longer good outside country. But I've heard you can purchase bitcoin with them. Not sure how or were to do so. Probably easy to find out though.
Unless they started accepting cash

Double Grape kinda morning.
9days in jars has this tasting like absolute magic...
1513345779643.jpg

I also had a small error with my order, where I wasn't given the correct amount of beans. Customer service told me that Jez would reach out when the replacements were shipped out, which I couldn't be more happy with! Given how large of a promo this was and how small of an error it was, just goes to show the mephisto difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back