Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @dk420
Kudos on that one plant/piece trimjob. I never have the patience to keep the whole plant intact while trimming :clapper::clapper:

Haha thanks! I feel like its easier to do while its all in tact.. plus i have limited hanging space and works for me :smoking:

I've got my first Fantasmo Express going now. Seemed either that i got a lagger, or smaller plant. But topped her at day 24, and she has since shot out with lots of branching shooting straight up stalk. Cool looking actually. Will post pics once I'm back home.
Nice! I went with 0 kind of training or anything this time around amd gotta say I'm super impressed... its kinda funny the smaller one of the 2 took off in the beginning then the giant one just took off... was exciting to say the least!

Just got my Black Friday order! As usual, Mephisto went above & beyond with the extras & freebies. Ordered a 7-pack each of Fantasmo, Toof Decay & 4-Assed Monkey & got 10 of each plus 10 Blue Toof "special pheno" freebies. :woohoo1:

Anyone know what's special about the special pheno? I have two BT just starting out right now, so I'm quite curious what the difference might be...

Just got my Black Friday order! As usual, Mephisto went above & beyond with the extras & freebies. Ordered a 7-pack each of Fantasmo, Toof Decay & 4-Assed Monkey & got 10 of each plus 10 Blue Toof "special pheno" freebies. :woohoo1:

Anyone know what's special about the special pheno? I have two BT just starting out right now, so I'm quite curious what the difference might be...
Hope that means everyone orders will arrive soon! It has been a long few weeks

Rumor is the "extra special" are extra greasy...gonna have some hard choices when my seeds show up friday....

Came home at lunchtime to find my black friday order in the hall.. yesssssss.. freebies were skywalker.. 2 weeks til i can pop somethin but at least im armed and ready.. 3 bears OG i think will be first.. big up the mephisto crew again for the moosive discounts AND freebies.. u guys r the a shizzle :bighug:

Received my tracking number for Black Friday order [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. It's going to be tough to decide what beans to pop after the holidays

Hope all is well for everyone, my Temps are cooler at the moment I have SODK and Alien Vs Triangle F2 I was wondering does anybody know if either of these strains do better in lower Temps than the other? I am running about 70-73F........ I am working on it got a new COB set up in adds almost no Temperature to the tent.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I have those exact two strains going. My room gets to about 65-68 during lights off for 5 hours. They are 66 days today, and doing great. AvT is coloring up gorgeously. Under cobs and a viparspectra. 70-73 shouldn't be an issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back