Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto og genetics. In particular this head knocking mbap. Always does what the others won't.
Severe head trauma, and nerve damage. On top of chronic nausea, ptsd, and a slew of other shit gifted to me by the U.S military.
Nothing will work some days.
Wax, bho, most flowers, bubble hash, RSO. Nothing.
But, 3bog and mbap.
And im hoping avt as well, will know soonish.
As soon as i can take 3-4, small-avg hits, and hold my toke.
Five minutes later i can get off floor, and put something in my stomach, and feel better.
Im always skeptical of the over use, and mis use of that og label.
Mephisto Genetics has that true og trait in spades with Ripley's and 3bog. All markers check.
Which from any breeder/seller of seeds is becoming more and more rare. Auto/photo alike.
Even the Larry og my local dispenser hypes on at 20 a g, doesn't hit the true og markers i find 3bog to hit, consistently. Every seed i've dropped!
Sorry for long windedness!
Had horrible few hours this morning until could actually smoke. And just extremely grateful to the ease, and consistency of mephisto genetics.

Mephisto og genetics. In particular this head knocking mbap. Always does what the others won't.
Severe head trauma, and nerve damage. On top of chronic nausea, ptsd, and a slew of other shit gifted to me by the U.S military.
Nothing will work some days.
Wax, bho, most flowers, bubble hash, RSO. Nothing.
But, 3bog and mbap.
And im hoping avt as well, will know soonish.
As soon as i can take 3-4, small-avg hits, and hold my toke.
Five minutes later i can get off floor, and put something in my stomach, and feel better.
Im always skeptical of the over use, and mis use of that og label.
Mephisto Genetics has that true og trait in spades with Ripley's and 3bog. All markers check.
Which from any breeder/seller of seeds is becoming more and more rare. Auto/photo alike.
Even the Larry og my local dispenser hypes on at 20 a g, doesn't hit the true og markers i find 3bog to hit, consistently. Every seed i've dropped!
Sorry for long windedness!
Had horrible few hours this morning until could actually smoke. And just extremely grateful to the ease, and consistency of mephisto genetics.
It's when you find that aww!! Moment it makes the day so much better. When I find the right one that checks all markers that's the one that will fill my room every grow. Can't wait to try my first Mephisto Smoke✌️
And Hope you Have a better day bro!!

I was wondering the same thing. Haven't heard anything yet, bro.

Yet, watching The Double Grape lady grow is therapeutic for any anxiety.
Mitch said last week that all orders would be shipped by the 12th.
They haven't re opened shop yet. Such great deals, ya know they got swamped with orders. I didn't order til Saturday morning. So there may have been 1000's of orders before mine. No worries here though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back