Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Little personal smoke report, from ya? Haven't had any yet.
The og is very present in the 3bears for sure super gassy/pungent everybody talks about how "loud" it is super frosty and dense as hell damn near like golf balls

The taste is on par with the smell pungent and heavy hitting can be overpowering for some

Super easy to grow not to finicky with nutes she does well with a lil ponytailing and leaf tucking here and there

Here's a link to my 2nd grow with autopots and mephisto https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=57383&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The og is very present in the 3bears for sure super gassy/pungent everybody talks about how "loud" it is super frosty and dense as hell damn near like golf balls

The taste is on par with the smell pungent and heavy hitting can be overpowering for some

Super easy to grow not to finicky with nutes she does well with a lil ponytailing and leaf tucking here and there

Here's a link to my 2nd grow with autopots and mephisto https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/57383/&share_tid=57383&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Like fresh leather that got soaked in lemon, then skunk sprayed. Love 3bog

I picked up a 3 pack. Haven’t checked to see how many r in there yet lol. 3BOG at 60% off. How could u not purchase some. Lol
Man, I know. I've been kinda working off that premise all year, Porsche 914 at a 25k price tag is great, can't pass that up, :yoinks: but I just bought two!! I was totally tapped out by the end. :chimp: DAMN IT

Last edited:
I picked up a 3 pack. Haven’t checked to see how many r in there yet lol. 3BOG at 60% off. How could u not purchase some. Lol
I so hyped, I ordered 3bog, 4am, Sasquatch og and Skywalker. First time meph.. reading these threads got me so hyped up on these strains. sounds like I got legit winners so far. I'm on day 8 out of 10 so should be soon. And even more hyped on freebies.. had to chime in!! Mizzo u got some great grows btw.

I so hyped, I ordered 3bog, 4am, Sasquatch og and Skywalker. First time meph.. reading these threads got me so hyped up on these strains. sounds like I got legit winners so far. I'm on day 8 out of 10 so should be soon. And even more hyped on freebies.. had to chime in!! Mizzo u got some great grows btw.
Thanks man. Still trying to get it just right doing good enough to keep myself with some pain meds. Absolutely can’t go wrong with mephisto and all u have r top notch killer strains. I hAve some 4AM going now. And some samsquanch in the back waiting to soak gotta get me some skywalker though was hoping for that as. A freebie but am happy with the BT special. Just asked a buddy who I gave some sour hound to how it was. Response. Burned half a doob after work lol too much. Mobile now thanks.

Yeah that sour hound looks good. I'm hoping for something limited but we will see it's a great experience either way, had a journal going but didn't finish. Get side tracked on other people's grows, results and reviews and think it paid off by getting in on the Mephisto Black Friday promo at a good time.. I'll make sure I post my free bee strains ournals this time for sure.

@Mizzo81
You asked about my double grape i chopped yesterdays smell. Sweet and gas was that pheno, which was an almost identical stature as the sour stompers i've grown, just much greasier, and frostier. Somehow. Cuz s.stomper is super frosty.
But...
This pheno here definitely was more mixed from genetic pool, and she smells straight like sour wine, with a hard grape chemical smell, like a grape floor cleaner. Just reeks too. She is 67 days now, and really needs another weekish. But have to wrap up this grow earlier than id like do to death in family, and having to be on other side of state for next couple weeks..
Here she is though. D.grape day 67 chop. Lots of purple.
20171208_011730.jpg
1512713957135.jpg
1512714009543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back