Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to grow them. I've got some sour cracks also. I'd love to do a sog of them all. Have 4 more double grapes but I think they get larger typically. Hell if I had the room I'd run them all at once. Lol I'm trying to get better lighting for a halfway decent picture of this toof decay I cut this morning. She's frosty, borderline greasy, but need a good picture to show it. Give me a few. I'll get something up lol

Not the best but here she is. Toof Decay. One cola.. Smells super gassy with a subtle sweetness.
IMG_20171205_220415.jpg

Also found pics of my sour hound and deep blue c I think. If anyone is interested. They were grown outdoors. Had a couple early rains that set them back but the bud was still to die for.
Yeah, was wondering how the smaller strains would do outside.

Thanks, that's just a couple buds, not sure of weight on everything. Good smoke though.
From my experience, starting them indoors is best. The sun isn't bad, big thing is having some kind of structure in case of heavy rains while they're young. That sets them back. It's time to feed but you don't want to because they're already over watered or about to be. Extra perlite never hurts outdoors. Also have to consider the bud. Mephisto gives us this information. If it's meant for indoors grow indoors, unless your in a dry, low humidity area. That way you avoid bud rot. Outdoors your always at odds with the weather. I grow photos mostly and outdoors. This is my first taking things seriously approach to indoors.
If your used to growing outdoors you already know the pitfalls. But I still recommend starting them indoors at least first 2 weeks. 3 weeks even better.

Any info on how Jez is doing on orders...???
Going outta town next week and will not be around. Don't want package sitting on doorstep for a week til back lol.
Ordered and paid saturday morning. Never got payment confirmation. Know how busy things are.
Figured 11 days, should hear something soon i'd hope. Really don't want that particular box being lifted off porch for lots of reasons.
Need to know if i need to have mail held! And have to give three days notice to post office for mail hold.
Im not worried about Mephisto getting me my order. I KNOW THEY WILL!!!
So please don't chime in with that.

If there is a way if Jez won't be getting to my order this week to have him hold shipping til im back home???
Order [HASHTAG]#15085[/HASHTAG]
Thanks mg for whomever can help with this.
P.s again, i know Mephisto is straight up business, and this is not about that. Just a predicament

Hi,

Payment confirmation was sent to the email address you provided on your order form and not the email connected to your Paypal, I can resend it to your Paypal email if you wish. I'll be in touch with Jez shortly and email you to confirm. When is it most preferable for your order to be shipped if this week is not possible?

Thank you
Brad

Any info on how Jez is doing on orders...???
Going outta town next week and will not be around. Don't want package sitting on doorstep for a week til back lol.
Ordered and paid saturday morning. Never got payment confirmation. Know how busy things are.
Figured 11 days, should hear something soon i'd hope. Really don't want that particular box being lifted off porch for lots of reasons.
Need to know if i need to have mail held! And have to give three days notice to post office for mail hold.
Im not worried about Mephisto getting me my order. I KNOW THEY WILL!!!
So please don't chime in with that.

If there is a way if Jez won't be getting to my order this week to have him hold shipping til im back home???
Order [HASHTAG]#15085[/HASHTAG]
Thanks mg for whomever can help with this.
P.s again, i know Mephisto is straight up business, and this is not about that. Just a predicament

Hey man it will ship by the 11th, then 3-4 days to reach you, I'll pass your message on though.
Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back