Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how you mix nutes baby!!! What you know about Richie? Lol

One of the best! :smoking:

Hey Mr. @gbd , what would you say is the best base soil to add the super soil to?

Mizzo is correct, Roots Organic Original is my go too due to its fluffy composition and the base amendments thst it comes with right out of the bag. I just finished mixing up about 600 pounds of recycled roots original and added and additional 30 pounds of coco and 5 pounds of perlite for every 90 pounds of roots. Hopefully it will work out well, my first time reusing soil. I've amended it st dull strength so it will be a good sized test run to get a base line of how to re amend it in the future.

He’s recommended roots organic when I asked and some others were asking.

One of the best! :smoking:

Mizzo is correct, Roots Organic Original is my go too due to its fluffy composition and the base amendments thst it comes with right out of the bag. I just finished mixing up about 600 pounds of recycled roots original and added and additional 30 pounds of coco and 5 pounds of perlite for every 90 pounds of roots. Hopefully it will work out well, my first time reusing soil. I've amended it st dull strength so it will be a good sized test run to get a base line of how to re amend it in the future.

Thank you so much guys, hope to get growing soon.

Preparing for meph landing...
20171205_104415-1.jpg

Got my package today. As always, Mephisto rocks. Got blue toof (special pheno) freebies, any info on that @mephisto ?
Thanks again, y'all really know how to take care of your customers.
Yeah man bluetoof special. I got them too. Bluetoof is an amazing smelling and looking strain super frosty. Any special pheno is gonna rock. Gotta wait at least 35-40 days before I can start anything but I wanna know the “special” too. Lol. Also really hoping for a return of grape Walker Kush.

Yeah man bluetoof special. I got them too. Bluetoof is an amazing smelling and looking strain super frosty. Any special pheno is gonna rock. Gotta wait at least 35-40 days before I can start anything but I wanna know the “special” too. Lol. Also really hoping for a return of grape Walker Kush.
Ya it has to, lol I have some too decay hanging now. It's basically one cola. Frosty as hell almost fuzzy lol Just wasn't sure what special pheno was. @gbd any input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back