Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried the straight Ripley's yet? Fecking wonderful! Can't wait to try more Meph strains, had to get SOL and SAL to try out some of the Liver mixes.
No, I have been eyeing it since the beginning. Just haven't pulled the trigger. I'd also been eyeing the sodk so I figured the sour orange livers would be close. Lol it's too easy to get turned around when ordering. That's because you can't go wrong. I hate talking like that, I feel like a fan boy. Lol Gotta give credit where it's due though @mephisto lol

Same again Lol, I got them as Freebies from Seedsman (2), best thing that could have happened! Seems like each time I order, they are out. Never want to be out of Ripley's,ever! It's great meds. for me.
Outside of the comparison grow I joined for Skywalker and sour livers, I had made an order through Seedsman and got 2 sour hound and 2 deep blue c for free, other than that I had only seen Mephisto here and there. I thought it was a lot of hype. It was and now I understand what the hype is about lol You can never, ever ever ever ever, go wrong with these guys. It all starts with good genetics, and they have them, work them, and rework them, until it's right. I love Mephisto, I'm getting a tattoo. No bullshit lol I need another tattoo anyway. Mine as well be a farm friend pig or something.

Yeah, your right, if I hadn't gotten them I may never have tried a Meph bean. That's terrible to think,really. They truly are "Making Magic"! @mephisto Thank you for helping me enjoy some quality life at this stage of the game for me!
A Farm Friend tat would be cool as hell! Gotta share a pic if you do!

Yeah, your right, if I hadn't gotten them I may never have tried a Meph bean. That's terrible to think,really. They truly are "Making Magic"! @mephisto Thank you for helping me enjoy some quality life at this stage of the game for me!
A Farm Friend tat would be cool as hell! Gotta share a pic if you do!
Ya I've found some of my favorite strains that way. Cotton candy and amnesia kush. It's difficult kinda, finding something with that "it" factor. Following hype definitely isn't the best way to go. Like when girl scout cookies became big, I loaded up on some from Cali Connection, wasn't impressed at all. It was good if you could get one that wouldn't through male flowers, then I found what I believe to be true, the back story on how they got the strain. It made sense, hate to say it but haven't thought of anything else Cali connection had to offer after that. Dj Short has a great motto, "follow your own head", as in go for what you like. It may be "satisfy your own head". Lol That is geared a lot towards his breeding standard, but applies to many things in life in general. Everything isn't for everybody. Hype can be good too.
Mephisto sets the bar pretty high, more fan boy talk, but it's true. Cannabis is all about passion. These guys got it. Not saying others don't, but some I'm sure are money driven. That's seems to be the common road taken now days, sad but true. To have the passion to do what you love and get paid is a win win. That's living life. (That's where I'm trying to get). Lol
Ya I'm going to have my son work something up, he's an artist and also trying to get into tattooing. So it's definitely in the cards. I'll keep you posted.
You doing a journal on your livers? I probably will, got the hubbabubba going right now though. I might try and squeeze a bubbly livers in there lol

was just inquiring about mephisto super soil, more ?'s on the way

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here ye be!

Autoflower Super Soil MixTo use this, simply add One Scoop (Two Tablespoons) of mix per gallon of premium potting soil, preferably Roots Original. Blend the soil and mix until the ammendments are distributed throughout. This is now ready to use Autoflower Super Soil.Layer the bottom half of your pot with the Autoflower Super Soil and the top half with unammended soil.Plant, water, and enjoy the results!*Additional Notes*-Earthworm Castings are great! I use them at up to 30%, but usually around 20% (1 gallon of worm castings to one 1.5cu ft bag of soil)-This mix can be used with coco. Instead of having two layers, as described above, you should use three layers. Full strength Super Coco in the bottom 1/3rdof the pot (2 Tbs per gallon), 1/2 strength in the middle 1/3rd of the pot (1 Tbs per gallon), and straight coco in the top 1/3rd of the pot.

These directions will also be emailed to you when your order ships.

Here's the visual guide.

Yes to both. Coco and distilled water should both work just fine!

was just inquiring about mephisto super soil, more ?'s on the way

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It consists of bone meal, fish bone meal, blood meal, bat guano, potash, dolomite, azomite, epsom salt, and humic acid.

20171205_011428.jpg
Hey @gbd .
Was reading about the grape stomper project you helped turn into one of my favs. Sour Stomper.
My question is have you had the grape puff??
Grape stomper x grape stomper og...
Just got a pack from an old friend who quit growing.
Don't want to drop any until i can handle a male without jeopardizing anything.
And another question is, is there any particular resources that explains desired breeding traits for males.
Peace.
Also took a double grape today. Speaking of sour stomper. Day 66ish.
20171205_011417.jpg
20171205_011302.jpg

I haven't had the grape puff, but I'm sure it will not disappoint! As for males, look for resin, structure, smells, gut feeling. Until you grow them out you won't really know too much about exactly what they do. There is a way to reverse males to make them flower in order to get a better sense of their scents and frost, but I've not done this yet. Beat of luck with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back