Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to get 3 DG and was undecided between 10 SC or 5 and super soil so I slept on it. You snooze you lose they were gone saturday. Very nice plant i think it will be really bushy in another week or so. Mr CHeeZe do you have a journal with this plant? I would like to follow it and I hope I get the chance to get these or DG in the future. I love me some sour D so I think I will be happy with the CDLC and a chance to see what sour livers are about. Maybe I will get lucky and get something quick like this in the freebies. I've been kinda good this year so Santa might hook me up.
No, actually the next round of plants i have going im not journaling. I really want to spend time checking out others grows for awhile.
Im just finishing some double grapes, grape crinkles, and gold glues this week. And have 8 more at day 55ish, but much bigger strains i.e AvT S.O.D.K... different lights, different nutrient types. Two different journals on Mephisto Threads.. may add one Sour Crinkle to the thread Roots Organics 5ml schedule, with mephisto genetics. Is name of thread, in mephisto section. I don't wanna post link on page.
So yeah. If you wanna watch Sour Crinkle rocket to finish. Look there. I ordered this strain, and double grape three separate occasions this last couple months. I kept noticing they were both still in stock. So kept ordering lol...
I think Sour Crinkle is gonna be a favorite. Was just waiting for MG to make that cross. My two top favorite strains, period. Photo, autoflower...
Great meds!!! The combination at F1 should really put out some stellar pheno's, no matter which parent they lean towards. Really hoping to get that grape crinkle terp profile with the sour crack density...
The sour stomper leaning pheno of double grape is what id call a legendary strain in making lol. Seriously impressive. Hope you get a chance to get some. They may still have some.

I ordered a shit ton about $300 worth of beans 9 different selections got all the livers [emoji41][emoji41] can't wait for my shipping confirmation 2018 will be a stoney one for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I ordered a shit ton about $300 worth of beans 9 different selections got all the livers [emoji41][emoji41] can't wait for my shipping confirmation 2018 will be a stoney one for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
the sour livers are suppose to be special huh?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When they use a strain and cross it with many other strains to make special strains I know that is a special strain. All the sour liver crosses. Then u look at all the Walter White crosses. I can’t wait for there bx auto livers.
Agreed. It's my personal favorite though. I ordered all but the livers n cheese. Had I had enough I would have gotten it too. Had to get more Alien vs Triangle though. Thinking it may be my 2nd favorite from Mephisto.
Looking at some blues photo strains also. They look promising, from what I've read.

Agreed. It's my personal favorite though. I ordered all but the livers n cheese. Had I had enough I would have gotten it too. Had to get more Alien vs Triangle though. Thinking it may be my 2nd favorite from Mephisto.
Looking at some blues photo strains also. They look promising, from what I've read.
what about rhe mephisto super soil wayer only, familiar with it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back