Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s how I feel. I usually go with a couple different strains just Incase one or more doesn’t turn out great. I just said from now on I’m gonna go with one so I can just fill a bunch of big jars it’s easier nute wise too. My chem bubbly smells so much like a sweet gum it’s not funny sour hound has the fattest buds I’ve ever grown. Bluetoof the best smelling bud ever encountered in years maybe ever. DG maturing but looking great beautiful plant steucture. One main with a dense ring of many forming side colas not much shorter.

That’s how I feel. I usually go with a couple different strains just Incase one or more doesn’t turn out great. I just said from now on I’m gonna go with one so I can just fill a bunch of big jars it’s easier nute wise too. My chem bubbly smells so much like a sweet gum it’s not funny sour hound has the fattest buds I’ve ever grown. Bluetoof the best smelling bud ever encountered in years maybe ever. DG maturing but looking great beautiful plant steucture. One main with a dense ring of many forming side colas not much shorter.
Ya I've had sour hound. The structure of buds was a little off for me, amazing smoke though. I'm not blaming sour hound either, it could have easily been me. It was outdoors, spring, had a few heavy down pours while young. I'd try it again. Haven't Tried blue toof, but I've got toof decay going now and it's smelling great. Looks awesome too, getting some purple hues. My double grape was a dud or I screwed it up lol But again awesome smoke, and frosty as snowman shit. Lol
I got a variety of livers ordered, shouldn't be much longer. I ordered early. But got sour livers, sour alien livers, bubbly livers, sour orange livers, and more AvT, because the freebies from last order weren't enough lol Sour livers was my first real love, it's just so damn relaxing. Like inhaling "fuc# it I'm good". AvT is a good runner up for 2nd favorite I have to grow more double grape first though. Right now have 2 hubbabubbasmellascope going, and finishing a couple others. Also started a journal on those. Have a critical plus cbd auto going as well.
I hate to sound like this, like I'm blowing smoke (no pun intended) but mephisto in my opinion does have the best autos. All around you can't beat them, great genetics, customer service and they keep coming with more.

Man, Mizzo sounds like you've just hit a grand slam in your tent! Sooo cool! Mephisto rockin the house!

Hi everyone. I received my Black Friday order today. My freebies were Skywalker! Thank you @mephisto and the team, very smooth transaction and fast delivery, plus freebies! :worship:
Awesome, one of the artisanal i haven't tried. Yet.
When did you order marga?
Don't think i did till Saturday night. So probably be a few more days before Jez gets to mine. Fingers crossed for Skywalker!!!

Awesome, one of the artisanal i haven't tried. Yet.
When did you order marga?
Don't think i did till Saturday night. So probably be a few more days before Jez gets to mine. Fingers crossed for Skywalker!!!
I had my order in at 7am friday morning. I imagine I was one of the first as quick as they were with the shipping details.

I had my order in at 7am friday morning. I imagine I was one of the first as quick as they were with the shipping details.
Yeah, i was unsure if i was gonna be able to order.
But Saturday was my bday. And wife surprised me with a pack of 4 assed monkey.
So probably a good deal of orders between ours lol. Fingers crossed for Skywalker though. If not gonna order it soon anyway.
Any freebies are kind freebies...
Ive got a 4 foot tall by 5 feet wide AvT freebie growing out now.
Another fantastic thing about MG, they really give ya a chance to know the catalog with their generosity.
Some of the strains i've received as freebies have really blown my mind.
That's why i say you can close your eyes and order, and be happy with outcome. Environment space pending Ofcourse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back