Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else seeing sativa-leaning phenos in your Double Grape grows? I got one last grow that was sativa dominant and it is *gorgeous*. Curing for two weeks, and I'm absolutely high as a kite off half a bowl. :dizzy:

I've got three more seeds left & wondering if I can expect more of the same or if she's more likely to lean indica. Either way, killer gear - but the sativa pheno is a winner for sure. :thumbsup:

Yes, I am. I have two going in flower right now, at about 45 days from sprout. One is super tall and stretchy and the other is short and bushy. The Sativa leaning pheno looks like it is a week ahead of the other but both sprouted on the same day. Both were topped 3-4 times and responded well. The more Sativa pheno didn't require any additional LSTing, but the shorter pheno is tied down.

Pics of the two plants
b4c5ab0a3c63ae9c77e4bd8bbcc185bc.jpg
6fa9a24730f45b3224941a1e25eb1c5f.jpg
dcbe590c705acc168b8bcf497ba8ad78.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone else seeing sativa-leaning phenos in your Double Grape grows? I got one last grow that was sativa dominant and it is *gorgeous*. Curing for two weeks, and I'm absolutely high as a kite off half a bowl. :dizzy:

I've got three more seeds left & wondering if I can expect more of the same or if she's more likely to lean indica. Either way, killer gear - but the sativa pheno is a winner for sure. :thumbsup:
Literally have 3 pheno's from 3 seeds... lol
But the tall, sour stomper leaning pheno is absurd with frost and oils...

I'm hoping someone can help me out ---

I mixed up two seed vials... I know one contains Sour Crack (bought a year ago) and the other has Cosmic Queen ordered 40 days ago. One vial is light pink and the other is brown.

Does anyone know which is which??

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back