Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the 2 I grew went a little under 2 feet in 5 gallon fabric pots in soil with nice dense buds..A nice thick main cola with respectable buds throughout the rest of the plant..They can definitely grow larger, and I plan to run larger containers, with teas and more light to see what they can do..

:thanks: ... autopot biotab run planned here :cheers: they will get the chance ;)

:pass:

I was just being over zealous.I was nervous about ordering from a new company and kinda rushed things along. All has been taken care of. Thank you!
Your in good hands with Mitch and them promise you they will do all they can to take care of a person..As you can see u don't hear nothing bad about them they 1st class..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I was just being over zealous.I was nervous about ordering from a new company and kinda rushed things along. All has been taken care of. Thank you!
Hello Ivory.
You're going to love it!
I made around 6-7 orders over the last 9 months. 20 something strains, (with freebies.) Great service. Timely delivery. 100% germination rate so far. If you have any questions about my positive experience as a new grower using Mephisto Genetics hit me up.

Double Grape
Samsquanch
Fantasmo
Cosmic Queen
Cremé de la Chem
4 Assed Monkey

On my 400$ Sony germination station. (Does that thing do anything else?) Lol

Planting tonight. AutoPots. Airpots. BioTabs.

[emoji885]️[emoji172][emoji271]
Happy Gardening, Ivory!
bcc5e03623c2935715677c9717c92dc3.jpg

born to spread the faith. to sow the seeds of knowledge. to illuminate every square inch of ignorance and misinformation. to nurture The Leaves of the Tree. The Healing of the Nation. [emoji172][emoji885]️[emoji271]

Hey @mephisto

Could you give me an advice for what's the best
in regard of
mold resistance and indica relexation?

• Samsquanch OG - flower density 8,5. could work.
  • Creme Bubbly - more open flower from HBBSS?
  • Grape Walker Kush - prone to mold?
  • Creme de la Chem - too dense
  • Skywalker OG - too dense

I grew SODK, TA, 3BOG ( flower density 8,5 -9)

in wet german climate - some mold but no total fails.

Alien vs Triangle
Flavor of the evening...:pass:

20171112_194126-jpg.828545
I just cut my 2 AvT Special Phenos. Stunning. Yummy. I think I will make a permanent Mephisto OG / K spot in the Conservatory. Samsquanch planted this morning! Triangle Kush beans, MBAP, in the fridge! Whoop whoop.
Future is bright[emoji274][emoji41]

born to spread the faith. [emoji885]️[emoji172][emoji271] bcocBOS

Right I'm in the same boat I'm ordering a ton this year i planned accordingly lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
OMG. BioTabs having Black Friday promo also... ALWAYS down for more MG strains..
Can't pass up savings like these! Can't.... choose.....
mInd... bLoWN.... (pop.)

Getting it all.
Figure it out later.
Jah will Provide!

born to spread the faith. [emoji885]️[emoji172][emoji271] bcocBOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back