Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends, I've got some Ripleys (Alien OG) plants that are about 70 days and in IMHO look ready for the ax... I can't find my frigging usb microscope to do a trich exam so I'm just wondering what anyone else out there has let em run for... they are really starting to autumn but I'm hesitant to take them too soon... I'd appreciate feedback from anyone out there who has Ripley harvest data... here's what they look like now... (i'll post photos via tapatalk later...)

the peak harvest window looks like 70-80 days on this strain according to mephisto's strain guide. if you haven't already chopped you're def in the Goldilocks zone either way xD

fuggin love that strain guide, I still inspect trich's but has consistently been right on with the guide either way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 119
the peak harvest window looks like 70-80 days on this strain according to mephisto's strain guide. if you haven't already chopped you're def in the Goldilocks zone either way xD

fuggin love that strain guide, I still inspect trich's but has consistently been right on with the guide either way.

Thanks for the response... here's some parting shots prior to chopping at 71 days...
2a8ef6aab68769a6f86467438509231c.jpg
be59000eba3fad98ddc03d114f73ba71.jpg
a2343fc3d8af47de132d596dabcbedd9.jpg

Super dense and sticky nugs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice ... i got GWK planned for my next run ...:headbang::vibe:

how big did she get ?

Thanks, the 2 I grew went a little under 2 feet in 5 gallon fabric pots in soil with nice dense buds..A nice thick main cola with respectable buds throughout the rest of the plant..They can definitely grow larger, and I plan to run larger containers, with teas and more light to see what they can do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back