Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends, I've got some Ripleys (Alien OG) plants that are about 70 days and in IMHO look ready for the ax... I can't find my frigging usb microscope to do a trich exam so I'm just wondering what anyone else out there has let em run for... they are really starting to autumn but I'm hesitant to take them too soon... I'd appreciate feedback from anyone out there who has Ripley harvest data... here's what they look like now... (i'll post photos via tapatalk later...)
Post a couple pics my friend. :thumbsup:

Hello friends, I've got some Ripleys (Alien OG) plants that are about 70 days and in IMHO look ready for the ax... I can't find my frigging usb microscope to do a trich exam so I'm just wondering what anyone else out there has let em run for... they are really starting to autumn but I'm hesitant to take them too soon... I'd appreciate feedback from anyone out there who has Ripley harvest data... here's what they look like now... (i'll post photos via tapatalk later...)

Here are some shots from today...
3964646cb7512fece8114871721f3767.jpg
af1edc005f52565a0ff947cd272ab469.jpg
58de34ccf2ebddfc23114ec6b2c2546a.jpg
49661dbb59879fb20d82c29d7ae59f21.jpg
a792d7187d300816c8c5bef79100ca76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took mine at 67 days with about 10%-15% amber, depending on part of plant(upper-lower). She did have some stress in her life so maybe she finished a tad quicker than some, but absolutely phenomenal high! Very clear euphoric high that segues into a warm fuzzy relaxed place. I will always take mine at 10-15%, I would take her at 70, myself.

Thanks for your thoughts friends... sounds like I'll give these another few days and order another USB microscope... I really want these at their peak of perfection which is creamy coffee colored trichs... Just ripe as they say...;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with Seabass here. Mine looked way farther along.DSCN1791.JPG Again she didn't have real easy life, old Girl I guess for 67days. Your Girl looks very nice with a lot of life left.

Hi there stranger. I just took one down at 68 days last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back