Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skywalkers should be some super high quality medium sized branch plant. From what I’ve seen they get covered in sparkle and I’ve also heard their odor is to die for. These mephistos r very nice for sure. Finished bluetoof just keeps getting better and better in the jar. Great odor. Sour hound smells unique as well chemy for sure. I’m excited for the chem bubbly and double grape smells to start.

Skywalkers should be some super high quality medium sized branch plant. From what I’ve seen they get covered in sparkle and I’ve also heard their odor is to die for. These mephistos r very nice for sure. Finished bluetoof just keeps getting better and better in the jar. Great odor. Sour hound smells unique as well chemy for sure. I’m excited for the chem bubbly and double grape smells to start.
I got them DP white widow going now a day old and I had to soak a cdlc..lol

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

@mephisto any more info on the Black Friday sale. Freebies and what not. Thinking of placing a fairly large order. Want to pack my groom cycle after cycle for a while lol. Right now my cheapest option would be to buy three ten packs of illuminautos. SOL, SAL, GWK. What r the freebies this month.

What are the usual sales thru the year from Mephisto? Black Friday I know about. What else is there? And is one the best discount/freebie wise?

I need to do some budget planning. It's a first for me.

Well so far since I started they’ve had the illuminauto and artisanal drops. Now I’ve heard about the Black Friday sale. Not sure what else they do.
Last year's black Friday sale was epic can't wait for the announcement I gotta try some of that sodk [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hello friends, I've got some Ripleys (Alien OG) plants that are about 70 days and in IMHO look ready for the ax... I can't find my frigging usb microscope to do a trich exam so I'm just wondering what anyone else out there has let em run for... they are really starting to autumn but I'm hesitant to take them too soon... I'd appreciate feedback from anyone out there who has Ripley harvest data... here's what they look like now... (i'll post photos via tapatalk later...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back