Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wait soon you will have everything available on their site and move on to obsessing over discontinued strains that are still available from other banks and start chasing them down hahaha :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:
Yeah I don’t like ordering from attitude but they have a few like white-n-bubbly, sour hound and maybe some more but those two caught my eye.

Hi guys. Anyone knows where is mephisto team? I ordered seeds a week ago and still haven't received the usual dispatch mail from them :/
I know that they are on cannafest in Prague but is the delivery still working? I'm kinda running late on my next grow :(

IMG_20171111_085615.jpg

giphy.gif

There has been talk in the past in this thread about germ time for Beans, so I thought I should share this. 11/1 12am Auto Cush in water, 11/2 12am into wet paper towel, ziplock, then on top cable box. 11/7 somewhere between 9am-1pm she cracked for me. Placed directly into soil @ about 7pm. Late this morning(11/11) she shed her helmet an I'm a proud Daddy. I almost threw her out twice, well worth the wait sometimes!

There has been talk in the past in this thread about germ time for Beans, so I thought I should share this. 11/1 12am Auto Cush in water, 11/2 12am into wet paper towel, ziplock, then on top cable box. 11/7 somewhere between 9am-1pm she cracked for me. Placed directly into soil @ about 7pm. Late this morning(11/11) she shed her helmet an I'm a proud Daddy. I almost threw her out twice, well worth the wait sometimes!

They love watching TV or listening to it anyway..I do the paper towel,in between 2 dinner plates and on the cable box method..Works everytime:thumbsup:

I can't say enough about Mitch and them guys they go over and beyond to take care of there customers I ordered 1stilton special got 3 seeds ordered 1 cream dela chew and got 3 seeds and as freebies I got 3 sky walkers so that's 9 seeds for 2 wow is all I can say..@mephisto Thanks
bb5141487e39436b889e96bf1c2cdeac.jpg
08ad80706cecf81a3c2813fcca98cd51.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Anyone knows where is mephisto team? I ordered seeds a week ago and still haven't received the usual dispatch mail from them :/
I know that they are on cannafest in Prague but is the delivery still working? I'm kinda running late on my next grow :(
It took mine a little longer than usual but the wait be worth it

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back