Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stedimed i wanna chop her bad but I’m letting her go. More amber. Gonna be a quick easy trim. No idea on weight. She’s only 16-18” maybe. But she looks to have way more bud then the 22g bluetoof I just did.
51F4A19D-3BAE-484F-A110-71FC23E111E9.jpeg
6A21B52D-3296-4EDA-B196-3864DCCA2F65.jpeg

Man, she looks good Mizzo. Your other BT had that frosty blue hue to it too, didn't it? Is her smell settling yet? Waiting for a little more "goodnight" to this Girl? sounds nice Thanks!

Man, she looks good Mizzo. Your other BT had that frosty blue hue to it too, didn't it? Is her smell settling yet? Waiting for a little more "goodnight" to this Girl? sounds nice Thanks!
That’s my sour hound. The other bluetoof is way bigger with a lot more branches she doesn’t have the blue hue yet. I’ll try to get some pics of her too she’s about 20+ days off yet maybe more. The bluetoof smells just like the other one. Absolutely beautiful lol. Sour hound smell is hard to describe but very nice as well. I still don’t have anything to check my trichs. I use my phone zoomed to 10x then just scan the plant. Hard to get real detail on the heads but u can get an idea if u look at them at different stages. Early is very bright and shiny. Then it dulls as they go cloudy. Then you’ll see shades of amber. I let a g14 go long she glistened red lol I think every trich was amber and she was heavy. When I picked up the pile of Trim there’s an amber dust left behind. I think a few more days and this sour hound will be pretty ambered up. She’s on day 68. Been on just water for a week already surprised she’s not eating her leaves up yet.

That’s my sour hound. The other bluetoof is way bigger with a lot more branches. I’ll try to get some pics of her too she’s about 20+ days off yet maybe more. The bluetoof smells just like the other one. Absolutely beautiful lol. Sour hound smell is hard to describe but very nice as well. I still don’t have anything to check my trichs. I use my phone zoomed to 10x then just scan the plant. Hard to get real detail on the heads but u can get an idea if u look at them at different stages. Early is very bright and shiny. Then it dulls as they go cloudy. Then you’ll see shades of amber. I let a g14 go long she glistened red lol I think every trich was amber and she was heavy. When I picked up the pile of Trim there’s an amber dust left behind. I think a few more days and this sour hound will be pretty ambered up. She’s on day 68. Been on just water for a week already surprised she’s not eating her leaves up yet.
Lol, yeah I didn't go back and look, but thought the BT was tall with a ton of buds forming. lol I never learn not to post when when medicated, hell..lol Those are some big ass Nugs on her, hope she gives ya the pain relief they are known for. That's what I'm banking on. Without having a scope it sounds like you have a pretty good system goin for Trich check, if your'e not too fussy about where they end up. Bet the G14 was lights out smoke, I really need to amber one out like that. :cools:

Yeah, i was unsure if i was gonna be able to order.
But Saturday was my bday. And wife surprised me with a pack of 4 assed monkey.
So probably a good deal of orders between ours lol. Fingers crossed for Skywalker though. If not gonna order it soon anyway.
Any freebies are kind freebies...
Ive got a 4 foot tall by 5 feet wide AvT freebie growing out now.
Another fantastic thing about MG, they really give ya a chance to know the catalog with their generosity.
Some of the strains i've received as freebies have really blown my mind.
That's why i say you can close your eyes and order, and be happy with outcome. Environment space pending Ofcourse...
There hasn't been one strain we haven't liked. They're all good.

First order during Black Friday sale, the busiest time of the year so the worst time for customer service. Only problems were missing Double Grape and Sour Cringle because I waited till Saturday to order (my fault) and a problem with Paypal. Mephisto really surprised me with how fast they responded on a holiday weekend. If CDLC and Sour Livers are as good as customer service has been so far they have another fanboy in training.

First order during Black Friday sale, the busiest time of the year so the worst time for customer service. Only problems were missing Double Grape and Sour Cringle because I waited till Saturday to order (my fault) and a problem with Paypal. Mephisto really surprised me with how fast they responded on a holiday weekend. If CDLC and Sour Livers are as good as customer service has been so far they have another fanboy in training.
Surely they are...
Sour Crinkle day 15 gonna be a fast one. Already sexed.
1512317088841.jpg
1512317179907.jpg

I was going to get 3 DG and was undecided between 10 SC or 5 and super soil so I slept on it. You snooze you lose they were gone saturday. Very nice plant i think it will be really bushy in another week or so. Mr CHeeZe do you have a journal with this plant? I would like to follow it and I hope I get the chance to get these or DG in the future. I love me some sour D so I think I will be happy with the CDLC and a chance to see what sour livers are about. Maybe I will get lucky and get something quick like this in the freebies. I've been kinda good this year so Santa might hook me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back