Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered autoflower seeds for the first time, went so smooth and the order was processed so fast. Brad replies fast as fk and that caught me off guard as usually it takes forever for customer service to get back.
will return for sure

Ordered some Cosmic Queen, anyone know what freebies are going out in the USA?

Mine were sour livers / 3 bog...
Thanks Arthur, thought those were black Friday freebies, don't have that one so fingers crossed.

They were,(black friday) am only running one this time... if it's something to keep, I'll have to play around with some cs to make sure I don't run out... so far she's beautiful.

Has anyone been in contact with these guys lately? They haven't responded to my emails in over 3 weeks and I am still awaiting shipping for an order I placed beginning of november. Maybe someone has a phone number?

@gbd
Just ordered supersoil on the 4th, got payment confirmation within couple hours. Just waiting on shipping confirmation now. Not worried though. From early November? Something happened there. If your in the states, I would write Jez directly. The u.s order processor. Jez@mephistogenetics.com
Is direct address. Including your order number would prolly be helpful. I'm certain these cats will sort you out.

Hash is way easier than you may think!! Don't be intimidated!
yes, very easy just time consuming. recommend buying a 5 gallon washer,takes all the work right out of it. i processed all my trim and larf from an indoor and outdoor grow (kept it all frozen), got a bunch of hash and it is killer. going to do a strain by itself next. best use of what you don't want to trim imo.

yes, very easy just time consuming. recommend buying a 5 gallon washer,takes all the work right out of it. i processed all my trim and larf from an indoor and outdoor grow (kept it all frozen), got a bunch of hash and it is killer. going to do a strain by itself next. best use of what you don't want to trim imo.

I do larger scale mixing...its a bit of work but out of a day of making it, I pull some nice pieces of black!! Yes you are right though it is time consuming...i pull a nice piece for a days work though!
IMG_4498.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back