Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also curious about these freebies, I got them with ny cdlc
According to Mitch, the HBSSxSamsquach has only been germ. tested and not yet grown out. I received them as freebies also and have one that just popped. Mitch expects them to be big girls and I am hoping for some berry/bubble goodness

Sour Crinkle. Day 66ish chop.
This girl reeks!!!!
Almost chem like.
Verging on eye watering!!!
I call her little chunk.
The most Dense strain ive grown. Seriously don't see this little girl yielding less than 2.5 oz.
Which for her overall size is fantastic.
Also, expected more frost on leaves due to her parentage. But, she absolutely coated her flowers!!!
Im so excited about this strain. There are two more at twenty days in room. Lol, have ordered three times now. And if they are still in stock Friday im ordering again!
Order this strain folks if you haven't!!!
1516230111382.jpg
1516230142206.jpg
1516230164833.jpg
1516230192617.jpg
1516230214879.jpg
1516230232300.jpg

Thx.. You've put my mind at rest.. Thx roasty [emoji16]

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Just letting you know, still no reply, might have to ring up my bank and get money back somehow..

Just letting you know, still no reply, might have to ring up my bank and get money back somehow..

Did you email Jez and/or Brad?

Hi.. I emailed jez 2x and sales 2x and tried Facebook.. I'm getting really frustrated now.. Can't find a number for them neither.. Any ideas my friend?.. Thx

I think Mitch has been on vacation. @mephisto right here, he may be busy but always responds. They are a very small shop and may all be off. @Ripper You got any suggestions? Patience, it's easy for me to say but I do understand.

That is weird, I got a reply from Jez around 24 hours later. They WILL sort you out.

Fyi I got Skywalker as my freebies.

I think Mitch has been on vacation. @mephisto right here, he may be busy but always responds. They are a very small shop and may all be off. @Ripper You got any suggestions? Patience, it's easy for me to say but I do understand.
Thx dudeski.. Thing is, this is messing my timings up for my next grow, should of been 2 weeks ago, but 0now this has messed it up completely.. Has I'm going away shortly.. Tbh, won't be buying from aboard again..once bitten, twice shy.. Lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back