Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gbd hasn't been on here for days, my patience is gone. I told him this is the last resort, coming to an open forum because they stopped emailing me... But if this is what it takes to get them to respond then that's on them, not me. I have been patient as fuck for a long time... My Outdoor growing season opportunities have been pretty much obliterated.
Sorry. If you asked me to send a package it would take me minutes but they can't manage that task in months of time??? I feel insulted really... I ordered and paid for 110 seeds on the 4th of November and this is the "service" i get?!

EDIT: Does anyone have a phone number or something cause I feel like my only hope is to actually speak to someone...

Hey bud, I'm in the US and don't handle anything to do with orders or customer service for mephisto anymore, so I can't be much help to you unfortunately. I got in touch with the UK boys and they said they had already replied to your emails and were waiting for your seeds to return to Spain as far as I know. Wish there was more I could do but emailing bill@, info@, and mitch@mephistogenetics.com are your best bets for updates.

I almost got caught up in the anxiety..
Today my beans came in..
Everything is in order and a free seed or two was added to every strain pack...
On top of that 10 free 3 bears!!Whattt!
2 weeks from order to delivery in BC.
Mephisto you certainly know a way to a person's heart. Genius genetics and amazing customer service!
Now, where to start?!

I almost got caught up in the anxiety..
Today my beans came in..
Everything is in order and a free seed or two was added to every strain pack...
On top of that 10 free 3 bears!!Whattt!
2 weeks from order to delivery in BC.
Mephisto you certainly know a way to a person's heart. Genius genetics and amazing customer service!
Now, where to start?!
With a journal or 3 and share the fun!

Hey bud, I'm in the US and don't handle anything to do with orders or customer service for mephisto anymore, so I can't be much help to you unfortunately. I got in touch with the UK boys and they said they had already replied to your emails and were waiting for your seeds to return to Spain as far as I know. Wish there was more I could do but emailing bill@, info@, and mitch@mephistogenetics.com are your best bets for updates.

The guy already said he got no replies emailing you guys. Why tell him again, it's only going to make you look bad and frustrate him. Hell you didn't reply to my last message in your inbox and its been a week. And I emailed sales about my orders and didn't get replies either. You guys are getting very popular. A good problem to have. And I'm sure you guys will work thru it knowing your track record of great service. Good luck man.

Reactions: gbd
The guy already said he got no replies emailing you guys. Why tell him again, it's only going to make you look bad and frustrate him. Hell you didn't reply to my last message in your inbox and its been a week. And I emailed sales about my orders and didn't get replies either. You guys are getting very popular. A good problem to have. And I'm sure you guys will work thru it knowing your track record of great service. Good luck man.

He has been replied to, that's as much as I know. I'm sorry for missing your message, it has been responded to as well. The shipping guys were told not to respond to emails during the black friday fiasco since they were already behind. Everything should be back to normal now as far as I know. The only one of those issues that I have control over is the direct message, the others are out of my hands. I was just trying to help facilitate a resolution.

:smokeout:

He has been replied to, that's as much as I know. I'm sorry for missing your message, it has been responded to as well. The shipping guys were told not to respond to emails during the black friday fiasco since they were already behind. Everything should be back to normal now as far as I know. The only one of those issues that I have control over is the direct message, the others are out of my hands. I was just trying to help facilitate a resolution.

:smokeout:

All I can say is, bring on the Easter Sale!!!!

You guys are good man. I'm just blunt sometimes, in more ways than one.

The seeds never left Spain. It took 3 weeks to mail them, then they sat at the UPS warehouse in Barcelona for 3 weeks while they were waiting for an invoice and then got returned to sender on the 19th of December.
Last email I got was from Bill on the 15th of December saying he had sent them the invoice. I sent at least 11 emails since then, and none of them have been replied to. I even sent them an alternate email address but haven't gotten anything there either. At the same time you could contact them and got an immediate response???
Haven't tried mitch@ yet so I'll send a mail to that address but I'm not holding my breath.

I just checked their website, all the products have been taken offline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back