Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped on the site. Looks like they’re open, but haven’t updated the super soil mix. Nothing in the grow section.

Hopefully signing up for the newsletter will give me a heads up that it’s up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks can be deceiving! If you try to go to any of the product pages you will notice that they are empty. I believe it will reopen within a few weeks.

I was going to place an order from their site, but it seems like they are doing some work on a LIVE site. Not the greatest of ideas... (website designer/developer here)

The site has been temporarily closed, but if you need seeds soon check out Oregon elite seeds, southern oregon seeds, dc seed exchange, seeds here now, annunaki genetics, or Jackson County compassion club for quick delivery within the States. I'm sure mitch will be around soon to give an update.

:pass:

So the consensus is, at least a few more weeks until any beans get shipped? The site was closed during the holidays and reopened in January, just to re close again? I spent my last coin on these. They were very quick to take my payment then nothing... I really hope they show up...

So the consensus is, at least a few more weeks until any beans get shipped? The site was closed during the holidays and reopened in January, just to re close again? I spent my last coin on these. They were very quick to take my payment then nothing... I really hope they show up...

When did you order your beans?

January 11. Got an email next day with payment excepted and was told if I don't get a tracking number in 4 business days to email back. I've emailed every email I had for them. No reply.

Reactions: gbd
January 11. Got an email next day with payment excepted and was told if I don't get a tracking number in 4 business days to email back. I've emailed every email I had for them. No reply.
site dont work. dont answer emails. get your game on MG.

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: gbd

It could take up to 3 weeks to receive seeds. Though it isn’t the norm.

b71d25522432f61ee0e10fdb63d3d2ab.jpg

Also keep in mind that this does not include weekends or holidays.

But worry not, you’ll get your beans, and the freebies are always fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back