Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info BTB! Her nose surprises me, I would have thought fruity. She sounds delicious though, do you remember how many days she went and her Trichs? I'm gonna have a narrow window on next grow and am thinking she's gonna be one of my best bets for time and still be a excellent med. I'm more excited then ever to give her a go now, thanks!
I grew two Toofs side by side. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was crazy energetic at first, literally sprinted into flower but this meant she stunted and was kinda small, 68 days I think and she was showing maybe 20% amber. Her big sister, though a little slower off the mark, will get harvested this weekend at 79 days. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was only 1.5oz dried but I hope to double that with her sister. There's some pics on my IG (same name).

My day estimates deserve some salt, I top and train pretty aggressively. By topping at the third node and stripping node 1, I intentionally shock the plants into a somewhat prolonged veg period giving me more of a base to build buds later (that's my theory of why it works anyhow).
I'd say my estimates are a week or two beyond what you'd get just growing her out normally.

I just harvested my first Blue Toof, I bought it in the hopes of a good bedtime strain. It's only had about a week of cure so far but we tried it. Great indica traits, lovely body stone, very relaxing, I would guess it'll be a great anti-anxiety strain but hard to say so early. The nose on it is smashing ... it's garlicky cheesy, like the best Sunday roast dinner you ever smelled.
Just gave mine the finger test today yes it's an odd odor coming from it. I expected fruity but it's odd. Perhaps it was garlicky cheesey. I'll try again later.

GWK

IMG_20171017_011633.jpg

Just arrived, I ordered 3 of each but received 2 of each as freebies as well as the 12 Fantasmo Express freebies. From payment received to delivery to Australia it took 3 weeks which is incredible. Mephisto Genetics these guys are hard to go past they are a class act from ordering to end product. I paid with bitcoin which gave me 10 % off then used the afn 10% discount as well for a total of 20% discount, I can not recommend these guys enough 10/10
- 5 Double Grape
- 5 SODK
- 5 Beary White
- 5 HBSS
- 12 Fantasmo express ( Freebies )

I can't wait for the upcoming drop to order more, the only problem is I don't know what I am going to do with all these beans. I have a very limited size grow space unless I do a few outdoors. Anyway just wanted to leave feedback on my first time ordering, not that you guys need to be told as you already know how good Mephisto are :).

Just arrived, I ordered 3 of each but received 2 of each as freebies as well as the 12 Fantasmo Express freebies. From payment received to delivery to Australia it took 3 weeks which is incredible. Mephisto Genetics these guys are hard to go past they are a class act from ordering to end product. I paid with bitcoin which gave me 10 % off then used the afn 10% discount as well for a total of 20% discount, I can not recommend these guys enough 10/10
- 5 Double Grape
- 5 SODK
- 5 Beary White
- 5 HBSS
- 12 Fantasmo express ( Freebies )

I can't wait for the upcoming drop to order more, the only problem is I don't know what I am going to do with all these beans. I have a very limited size grow space unless I do a few outdoors. Anyway just wanted to leave feedback on my first time ordering, not that you guys need to be told as you already know how good Mephisto are :).

Thanks for the feedback man, it's our pleasure and all the best with them.

Waiting on that tracking number from Jez now.
Waiting on more Double Grape. Got three at 13 days today. Really didn't think they would last that long..
And some of those sour crinkle!!
Also can't believe they were still available.
Sour Crinkle should be an s.o.g monster.
Can't wait to stuff 9-12 under cobs.
Anybody in the states order lately? How long is Jez averaging getting orders out @mephisto
I know last order things were going a little wonky..
Hopefully y'all are back on track.. just ask outta curiosity. And scheduling.
Waiting is a small price to pay for how well Mephisto does their customers. And even when there was issue, we still got order in timely enough.
Also Mitch, do you think 15 Sour Crinkle could do well in a 3×3 s.o.g 6-8 litre pots?

I'm in east coast,ordered about 3 weeks ago,they were shipped on a Thursday and i got them on a Monday,I thought it was pretty fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back