Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I received the order I placed just a week ago. Excellent communication and service! I ordered 7 seeds and received 10 plus 7 Fantasmo Express. You guys @ mephisto are so generous, I am really very grateful and more than pleased. :cool1:

Currently I am growing 2 Mephisto strains, 1 Walter White and 1 Beary White. No issues at all ... a real pleasure to grow them out. I’m still a learner but very happy about their development so far. (Please excuse my english ... it‘s not my mother tongue)

Here they are at day 46...

Pic 1: Walter White on the left, Beary White on the right (10 l .. next time I‘ll use 15 l airpots).

2: Beary White 40 cm

3: Walter White 70 cm

Attachments

• 3217E612-E6BD-4680-BA8F-AF32A143B2D6.jpeg
    3217E612-E6BD-4680-BA8F-AF32A143B2D6.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 142
  • 99F3A4F7-11F2-46C5-90DD-A9D7E8FAA909.jpeg
    99F3A4F7-11F2-46C5-90DD-A9D7E8FAA909.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 5CB89796-87A4-42AE-97DD-4347C076470E.jpeg
    5CB89796-87A4-42AE-97DD-4347C076470E.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Today I received the order I placed just a week ago. Excellent communication and service! I ordered 7 seeds and received 10 plus 7 Fantasmo Express. You guys @ mephisto are so generous, I am really very grateful and more than pleased. :cool1:

Currently I am growing 2 Mephisto strains, 1 Walter White and 1 Beary White. No issues at all ... a real pleasure to grow them out. I’m still a learner but very happy about their development so far. (Please excuse my english ... it‘s not my mother tongue)

Here they are at day 46...

Pic 1: Walter White on the left, Beary White on the right (10 l .. next time I‘ll use 15 l airpots).

2: Beary White 40 cm

3: Walter White 70 cm
Wow, nice looking Ladies you have there!

A strain that is good for insomnia or anxiety, while staying short in size.
Sour Hound for sure, it was one of the only strains my mom could smoke, because almost all pot gives her anxiety. She loved the Sour Hound! It also stays pretty short and squat. I think mine got 14-18 inches tall and probably 20 inches wide. You can see em in my dream farm report.

Sour Hound for sure, it was one of the only strains my mom could smoke, because almost all pot gives her anxiety. She loved the Sour Hound! It also stays pretty short and squat. I think mine got 14-18 inches tall and probably 20 inches wide. You can see em in my dream farm report.

I just ordered a 3 pack before the Sour Hound is gone. Haven't even completed my first Mephisto grow and I have become a seed hoarder. I need a bigger grow space!!

What do you think the Blue Toof will be like? I'd really like to harvest her a touch early once for I think would be a happy, somewhat mellow high and then let one amber. Your thoughts? Cause I'm excited to try.
I just harvested my first Blue Toof, I bought it in the hopes of a good bedtime strain. It's only had about a week of cure so far but we tried it. Great indica traits, lovely body stone, very relaxing, I would guess it'll be a great anti-anxiety strain but hard to say so early. The nose on it is smashing ... it's garlicky cheesy, like the best Sunday roast dinner you ever smelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back