Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pistil Kid
soon! they work their ass off to get you the beans. Just a couple guys doin what they do.
Always well worth the wait.
What did you order?
I have no problem waiting I just wanted to know what time frame to expect I thought I would ask here instead of sending an email which means more hands on deck for packing orders instead of replying to emails :). I ordered 3 beary white, 3 double grape, 3 SODK, 3 HBSS. It has been 7 days since my payment was received. Thanks for the reply ... cheers

I have no problem waiting I just wanted to know what time frame to expect I thought I would ask here instead of sending an email which means more hands on deck for packing orders instead of replying to emails :). I ordered 3 beary white, 3 double grape, 3 SODK, 3 HBSS. It has been 7 days since my payment was received. Thanks for the reply ... cheers

Please message me your order number so I can look into it for you.

Please message me your order number so I can look into it for you.
I appreciate you offering to check up on my order it really is not necessary I was happy to waiting as I know you guys are working hard to get each order right and sent out to the customer as quickly as possible. I was just after a rough time frame so I knew when to keep an eye on my letterbox. This is my first order with you guys and I must say I am super impressed I will be ordering more once I know what is available for this month. I have sent you my order number Thanks again
cheers

What are the free bees in Canada right now? Also 2017 is running out.... Black Friday Mephisto Regs???

Thanks @mephisto

Edit: Tagged Mephisto.

Freebies this month are fantasmo express.

Artisanal drop, firm date still to be announced.

Black Friday we need to get figured out.

Regs. Aren't going to happen this year, we've been flat out this year with a whole bunch of projects at various stages so we never found a window.

However we have the next run of artisanals going now, and after that we'll do a full run of regs.

Cheers

I checked your website and it says Deep Blue C is going extinct. Why's that?

Also, what strain can you recommend with similar effect?

We thought it was about time to trim some fat from the catalogue.., some strains had been superceeded by newer works, others we'd ran out of, but we're in a constant battle of not enough space or time to keep reproducing every strain we've ever made. So it made sense to use that now free'd up space to work more exiting projects.

A deep blue c cross may emerge in the future as part of a new line of strains, but still to be decided.

What effects were you looking for specifically?

Cheers

Thanks for the update, Mitch. Looks like you fellas have your work cut out for you, and all I can say is that the hard work shows. My first plants of yours, the two Double Grapes I have running right now are easily the best plants I've grown to date. The frost is absurd and the smell is gorgeous. Thanks for keeping us all in killer smoke!

Once my current run is finished and I get my tent cleaned and reset I'll be running at least 2 AvT for my first coco run. Thanks to me making two big orders in October I ended up with almost two dozen AvT freebies, lol. Gotta use 'em up somehow!
Hey Papa, me too. I ended up with more than a few and can't wait to bury one! After really looking into the Triangle and having already tasted the Rip. I can't wait. Thinking it may be epic.:baked: Just sorry I didn't get any Triangle before she was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back