Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Papa, me too. I ended up with more than a few and can't wait to bury one! After really looking into the Triangle and having already tasted the Rip. I can't wait. Thinking it may be epic.:baked: Just sorry I didn't get any Triangle before she was gone.

Right on man. I know how you feel - I missed the last of the Deep Blue C by a matter of hours. Had it all ready to go in my cart but had to wait til a check cleared in my account to make sure I had enough funds and by the time it cleared that afternoon they'd sold out. :wall: I did manage to snag a three-pack of Triangle before they went extinct, and the Mephisto Freebie fairies bumped it up to a six-pack, so I can't complain *too* much, lol.

Hopefully one day the laws won't be so stupid, and we can get an AFN Seed Swap going so that nobody has to worry about missing out on awesome genetics that are limited-time offerings. :thumbsup:

Right on man. I know how you feel - I missed the last of the Deep Blue C by a matter of hours. Had it all ready to go in my cart but had to wait til a check cleared in my account to make sure I had enough funds and by the time it cleared that afternoon they'd sold out. :wall: I did manage to snag a three-pack of Triangle before they went extinct, and the Mephisto Freebie fairies bumped it up to a six-pack, so I can't complain *too* much, lol.

Hopefully one day the laws won't be so stupid, and we can get an AFN Seed Swap going so that nobody has to worry about missing out on awesome genetics that are limited-time offerings. :thumbsup:
That would be cool.:cools:

Thanks for the straight up answers.

Freebies this month are fantasmo express.

Artisanal drop, firm date still to be announced.

Black Friday we need to get figured out.

Regs. Aren't going to happen this year, we've been flat out this year with a whole bunch of projects at various stages so we never found a window.

However we have the next run of artisanals going now, and after that we'll do a full run of regs.

Cheers

We thought it was about time to trim some fat from the catalogue.., some strains had been superceeded by newer works, others we'd ran out of, but we're in a constant battle of not enough space or time to keep reproducing every strain we've ever made. So it made sense to use that now free'd up space to work more exiting projects.

A deep blue c cross may emerge in the future as part of a new line of strains, but still to be decided.

What effects were you looking for specifically?

Cheers

A strain that is good for insomnia or anxiety, while staying short in size.

24c is good meds (once back in stock)

Sour crack if you let it go a little over-ripe is pretty heavy indeed.

Sour hound is worth a look too.

Maybe some others will chip in, but those would be my alternative go to's

Cheers

24c is good meds (once back in stock)

Sour crack if you let it go a little over-ripe is pretty heavy indeed.

Sour hound is worth a look too.

Maybe some others will chip in, but those would be my alternative go to's

Cheers
What do you think the Blue Toof will be like? I'd really like to harvest her a touch early once for I think would be a happy, somewhat mellow high and then let one amber. Your thoughts? Cause I'm excited to try.

The blues for me is a very sleepy smoke, and stays pretty compact, but you personally may get affected differently, I know people who toke straight sativa and fall asleep, but the heavy indica will get them up and around! Lol

We thought it was about time to trim some fat from the catalogue.., some strains had been superceeded by newer works, others we'd ran out of, but we're in a constant battle of not enough space or time to keep reproducing every strain we've ever made. So it made sense to use that now free'd up space to work more exiting projects.

A deep blue c cross may emerge in the future as part of a new line of strains, but still to be decided.

What effects were you looking for specifically?

Cheers
will there be one more DBC drop before it goes extinct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back