Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mephisto any update on the October drop since we're in October now?? lol I'm itching to know when I can order the new stuff

Hey man, we're just waiting for everything to be accounted for, we'll be able to say by the end of the week, and hopefully 3rd week of October

Cheers

Hey man, we're just waiting for everything to be accounted for, we'll be able to say by the end of the week, and hopefully 3rd week of October

Cheers
Man I just realized u guys responded 15 mins after I originally asked the question. I kno you heard it enough but ur willingness to interact with ur consumers is the reason you guys will be/are on top. Especially once the market changes and everybody realizes what autos can do especially as a commercial crop.

Pull

have you grown ripleys? How did she end up??
She was in my first grow and turned out great in spite of what I did not because of. She didn't produce huge because of the Noob growing her, but top shelf Quality! She produces a very clean, lucid buzz for me to start that's super euphoric then slowly melds into a nice body buzz to add to it! As close to perfect as Iv'e had to date, really. She was very forgiving to me in the grow despite mistakes. Super frosty buds that turned really nice the last 10 days. Not sure if it was genetic or another def. but she sure was pretty! She has a smell and taste that's wonderful and unique, I guess the full organics helped in that respect from what I'm told.
613175-f4a10941c8e3281bd5383d6451de03c1.jpg

Attachments

• RSCN1849.JPG
    RSCN1849.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 80
Once my current run is finished and I get my tent cleaned and reset I'll be running at least 2 AvT for my first coco run. Thanks to me making two big orders in October I ended up with almost two dozen AvT freebies, lol. Gotta use 'em up somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back