Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys ! Quick response here are plants at 31 days just did some defoliation sunday these have not been topped or lst im very pleased with them and started from 600 hps day 1.so just remove the ball's? .also how is plant looking. ThanksView attachment 811592

Looks healthy to me, was it transplanted or same pot throughout?

Grape Walker Kush DAY 24
110 watts 6500k cob lighting @ 27 inches
True Living Organics
5 gallon fabric pots
Temps 77F Humidity 63%
Water- 6.5 ph/ 80 ppm/ aerated,filtered tap

IMG_20171002_144300.jpg

Thanks Gauge, you'll kick ass in DWC with them.

Oh no Brother, those will get special Hempy treatment. Bio-tabs perhaps?
Or Maybe 6 grams of Osmocote + and water only?

Organic is pulling at me.................................:rolleyes1::rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

isn't minerals organic?

Looks healthy to me, was it transplanted or same pot throughout?
Same pot 3 gal.I have 2 sb both started by germination in cup of water when is get a tail plant directl in soil.Grown under 600 hps they really impress me the structure of plants no need of lst or topping at 32 days old i think they look good.Ill be ordering again this time directly from you any advice appreciated.I pulled bslls off plant didnt mind thanks.

Oh no Brother, those will get special Hempy treatment. Bio-tabs perhaps?
Or Maybe 6 grams of Osmocote + and water only?

Organic is pulling at me.................................:rolleyes1::rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

isn't minerals organic?

Personally, I'd lean towards the bio tabs unless you want to make your own mix..I've never used the Bio tabs but they seem promising..By minerals do you mean like Azomite, langbeinite and such?

I just got sour crack and gold glue,I've grew 4 of there strains,Mitch and his crew have the best autos out bar none,I've been messing with autos since they came out and none compare to these guys
Nice 1! I would like to get my hands on some of the sour crack beans myself. Do you happen to know what the freebies are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back