Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note every bluetoof seed has germed extremely fast. Both my double grapes were slow as was one of my sour hounds.

I have 2 DG's going and they were a little slow on the germination but are turning out to be very nice plants. Gotta give Mephisto a big:thumbsup:. On my last order I received at least 8-didn't count them-AVT's as freebes so I have one of those going too and it was a very quick germinator and for 7 days old is also a nice plant. Been growing Mephisto for about a year and a half now with great results and reviews from my buddies. Mephisto is the only thing I grow now and I see no reason to change.:toke: Pipes

She is currently flowering away in my tent Dude,I've got lots of mephisto illumiautos,but I'd like to grow some of their original stuff without the crosses in it :smoking:
thats right, i saw her in your grow looking good, my apologies :d5:

No worries man...I'm the same,that's what happens when we smoke the fruits of our labour man lol :d5:
Man you dont know the half of it! I am higher than crow ass right now! :dizzy:catching up on your grow! Nicely done my friend! Huge buds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back