Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Mitch said they were gonna offer their original line in regs soon. Maybe oct. with the new drop. I thought they said sept but things got delayed with new drop so maybe delayed regs too.

We still have to do the regular run as one big hit,
We spent the summer working a load of projects, we've just started the next group of artisanal strains to be which will be out in 2018, so it's just finding a descent window really.
Cheers

We still have to do the regular run as one big hit,
We spent the summer working a load of projects, we've just started the next group of artisanal strains to be which will be out in 2018, so it's just finding a descent window really.
Cheers
:worship: You're the best!

What do ya know. Gold glue is back in stock. Hmm. Must've been good enough to rerun a batch. Or I'm wrong lol. Maybe I should order some before they're gone. Also been dying to try something with 24c in it. Or just 24c

After my current run I am looking forward to some smaller plants for a while. 3' and under I'm done stressing about having to curl plants around in circles to keep them from going through the ceiling. 7' ceilings too not like I'm dealing with low heights.

After my current run I am looking forward to some smaller plants for a while. 3' and under I'm done stressing about having to curl plants around in circles to keep them from going through the ceiling. 7' ceilings too not like I'm dealing with low heights.
Dude try the Blue toof if you want a short plant.................and top class genetics ofc!:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back