Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other folks having issues with the auto blues purp pheno? I had 9/12 germ and 4 of those failed to thrive. At the same time (under same conditions), 10 double grape and 11 sour alien livers germed and are thriving with no problems (100% germ/thrive for both).

Currently sat smoking a joint of Mephisto Walter White. Cut the plant down 5 days ago, it's now dried out perfect. It's that nice straight off the plant I needed to say thanks, its not been in the jar it's not been cured - nothing! I let the plant run a long time. I didn't do the plant justice using inferior lights, although I pulled 5Oz from 2 plants. Some very thin bits where lights not penetrated properly. HOWEVER- what I do have is amazing.

Absolutely covered in thc, really strong grapefruit smell mixed with something else. The ash is totally white (smoked with a small amount of rolling tobacco). Taste is the best I've ever had from a plant that's literally just finished drying - it's really 'moreish' in terms of smoothness and taste, I'm half way through my J now and considering another one already I'm enjoying the smoke that much.

Best plant I've ever grown. I trained this one too, reacted very well.

Superb job, many thanks!

Currently sat smoking a joint of Mephisto Walter White. Cut the plant down 5 days ago, it's now dried out perfect. It's that nice straight off the plant I needed to say thanks, its not been in the jar it's not been cured - nothing! I let the plant run a long time. I didn't do the plant justice using inferior lights, although I pulled 5Oz from 2 plants. Some very thin bits where lights not penetrated properly. HOWEVER- what I do have is amazing.

Absolutely covered in thc, really strong grapefruit smell mixed with something else. The ash is totally white (smoked with a small amount of rolling tobacco). Taste is the best I've ever had from a plant that's literally just finished drying - it's really 'moreish' in terms of smoothness and taste, I'm half way through my J now and considering another one already I'm enjoying the smoke that much.

Best plant I've ever grown. I trained this one too, reacted very well.

Superb job, many thanks!

Nice one! We always appreciate the feedback,

I'd say enjoy her but sounds like you're already there :D

A quick question if I may about discounts what if you use the afn discount code and pay with bitcoin as well, is the discount still 10% or do you give a bigger discount? I just place an order I am awaiting confirmation, I ordered 4 different strains ( 3 packs of each). I must have missed the section to input the discount code or do you apply after the confirmation? Unfortunately a few of the strains I wanted to try are out of stock I guess that is a bi product of having such popular genetics everyone wants your beans ... cheers

A quick question if I may about discounts what if you use the afn discount code and pay with bitcoin as well, is the discount still 10% or do you give a bigger discount? I just place an order I am awaiting confirmation, I ordered 4 different strains ( 3 packs of each). I must have missed the section to input the discount code or do you apply after the confirmation? Unfortunately a few of the strains I wanted to try are out of stock I guess that is a bi product of having such popular genetics everyone wants your beans ... cheers

If you use the afn code and pay with bitcoin. We'd give you a further 10% off for 20% total,

Hope that helps :D

Hi to Mephisto guys.......I just cropped my first blue toof and my first Mephisto as well......she is still hanging and drying but she smells AMAZING......I think I've said it before but good job guys:pass:she is gonna be top:worship::thanks::woohoo: I let her go for 70 days and she is frosty.....lovely:toke:

Does the MBAP every stop stretching lol been on bloom nutes for lil more then a week had to tie her down and open her up some a few tops got bent over as well, the smells coming off her is just amazing can't wait for her to fill in

Mephisto FTW keep up the great work guys
4accb6fc47f7dadd50726594a3995f39.jpg
d93846c7eaa1b46916732ad71852c6b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back