Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more euphoric than racey, I get paranoid asf with strong sativas and I can smoke this stuff until i fall on my ass ... :pass:Which doesn't take very long at all with this particular lady . :smoking::smoking:
Now that's what I want to hear man...anything with white in it is good for me lol :d5:

Maybe it's just me but these girls don't seem happy as can be slow growth pots taking forever to dry out(rh is a tad high) even with a coco and promix medium, very lil stretch so far maybe I'm just so used to the rapid growth in autopots [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] what you guys think
92e11d334872fd94a7f73535768b6e4b.jpg
09a0348bc32d7d663eedf8cfa807872e.jpg
5d229b0ead341fd750e6494ca7f597c5.jpg
2d90c20de939c4e4560b39d3dd8e1103.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

thats because low air flow and plastic less breathability within the pots. thats usually why unless it as well has under developed roots. which will not go as deep and drink less leaving an area at the bottom water heavy
Thanks for the reply my smart pots dry out a lot faster, the pots in the pic are lil cheapo bottom feeder pots first run with them went great but also didn't have the high rh now growth is moving at a snails pace...

I have two oscillating fans going a tower fan for the girls in the pic, what would you suggest another fan? Letting them dry out? Maybe a transplant into fabric pots etc?

Checked bottom of pots and roots are actually at the bottom or poking out so Maybe these girls are root bound 2gal plastic pots

Last edited:
its possibly they are root bound and have pockets sure. but imo your best bet is stick them off the ground so a solid air flow hit the bottom of the pot. like a cpl 1x2 sticks or similar. just raise them an inch or so and stick a fan on them. OR repotting them in a fabric pot will also help. ofcourse being careful of the root structure. as long as they dont droop from low waterings I would let them dry out completely THEN hitting them(assuming they're still in plastic) wuith a fgood surfactant . same goes for cloth pots too so eliminate any pockets. BUT f its root bund it has pockets and dense pockets. so either a soaking and/or a surfactant. both would be ideal. a three or four gallon pot filled with your solution and soak the pot just covering the pot until the bubbles stop. then fans and off the ground as previously mentioned. thats what I wuld do. cloth pot transplant is fine as well.

its possibly they are root bound and have pockets sure. but imo your best bet is stick them off the ground so a solid air flow hit the bottom of the pot. like a cpl 1x2 sticks or similar. just raise them an inch or so and stick a fan on them. OR repotting them in a fabric pot will also help. ofcourse being careful of the root structure. as long as they dont droop from low waterings I would let them dry out completely THEN hitting them(assuming they're still in plastic) wuith a fgood surfactant . same goes for cloth pots too so eliminate any pockets. BUT f its root bund it has pockets and dense pockets. so either a soaking and/or a surfactant. both would be ideal. a three or four gallon pot filled with your solution and soak the pot just covering the pot until the bubbles stop. then fans and off the ground as previously mentioned. thats what I wuld do. cloth pot transplant is fine as well.
Tons of great advice I definitely appreciate it, i can easily raise them a inch or 2 off the ground also I may add in another fan for better airflow...

I usually never get root bound in smart pots so to avoid that all together I'm liking your idea of the 3 to 4 gal pots give those roots some room to play

Thanks for responding @mephisto @gbd. The first two photos in the album are of triangle. The last image is of a Skywalker I have going at the same time, just about finished.

I'm thinking the triangle might just be a really sativa leaning late finisher. I'm ruling out environment and feeding because of how well timed my Skywalker is, compared to recommended time frames. While Skywalker has lessened her thirst toward the end of her cycle, triangle continues to drink her flowering amount.

Is 100 days looking like a possibility? Trichomes are beginning to cloud, but definitely not clear and certainly not the plastic milky, yellow and amber like my Skywalker.

Lights are 19/5, single mars II 900

Last edited:
Thanks for responding @mephisto @gbd. The first two photos in the album are of triangle. The last image is of a Skywalker I have going at the same time, just about finished.

I'm thinking the triangle might just be a really sativa leaning late finisher. I'm ruling out environment and feeding because of how well timed my Skywalker is, compared to recommended time frames. While Skywalker has lessened her thirst toward the end of her cycle, triangle continues to drink her flowering amount.

Is 100 days looking like a possibility? Trichomes are beginning to cloud, but definitely not clear and certainly not the plastic milky, yellow and amber like my Skywalker.

Lights are 19/5, single mars II 900

To me that looks more environmental like she's had an extra late burst of flowering, maybe an extra feed to boost her.

But if you say the trichs haven't really started to get cloudy, then it could be down to environment, pot size, lighting, you name it, or your unique combination of factors.

I definitely feel like maturation of trichs is environmental because often some people say they never see ambers and others say they see them like clockwork and that can be between the same strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back