Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been impressed with my girls performance so far. 11 days in and I can tell the AvT is going to be a monster, about to throw her 6th set of leaves. The Sour Orange Livers is a couple days behind but she is going strong and cranking out some giant fan leaves. Then there is the poor Sour Bubbly, it was slow breaking the surface of the coco and the seed hull got stuck on her. It has been slow to recover once I got the hull off. My space is only 30 inches deep by 4 feet wide so I may sacrifice the SB and free up some space for the other two to shine

I have been impressed with my girls performance so far. 11 days in and I can tell the AvT is going to be a monster, about to throw her 6th set of leaves. The Sour Orange Livers is a couple days behind but she is going strong and cranking out some giant fan leaves. Then there is the poor Sour Bubbly, it was slow breaking the surface of the coco and the seed hull got stuck on her. It has been slow to recover once I got the hull off. My space is only 30 inches deep by 4 feet wide so I may sacrifice the SB and free up some space for the other two to shine
Give the SB a chance to recover! It'll still come thru with a very decent yield, especially if you by chance happen to have the phenotype with an extra weeks veg time in there

Your genetics have me in a serious predicament. I don't know what to soak. I got my 3 gallon pots and I plan on filling all 6 plus another 2 gallon pot. I have one blue toof going and am thinking for this many plants I have to stick with a smaller strain. So I figured some sour hound. Now I'm stuck between double grape and creme bubbly and chem bubbly. Out of the 3 which would be the smaller strain. Also gonna throw another blue toof or two in there. Their buds look beautiful and by the time they r in flower I should be able to hit them with some cool night temps. I have 6 3 gallon containers and two two gallon containers with one being occupied with a blue toof in the twenty day range.

Your genetics have me in a serious predicament. I don't know what to soak. I got my 3 gallon pots and I plan on filling all 6 plus another 2 gallon pot. I have one blue toof going and am thinking for this many plants I have to stick with a smaller strain. So I figured some sour hound. Now I'm stuck between double grape and creme bubbly and chem bubbly. Out of the 3 which would be the smaller strain. Also gonna throw another blue toof or two in there. Their buds look beautiful and by the time they r in flower I should be able to hit them with some cool night temps. I have 6 3 gallon containers and two two gallon containers with one being occupied with a blue toof in the twenty day range.

serious predicament indeed:jointman: everything you got is fire, that double grape though:drool:i think all the strains are medium sized, depends on the pheno aswell..so if space is limited your best bet would be training or go with slightly less plants. good luck man:pass:

IMG_0118.JPG
happy happy happy,recently ordered 1x skylar white,1x double grape,1x beary white,1xheisenberg special,1x skystomper and 1x 3 bog.package turned up today.mehpisto have doubled up on all seeds ordered,and given me 9 AvT as freebies.
Can't fault that service at all...spot on @mephisto,you guys are right at the top of the tree where autos are concerned,now all I've got to do is decide which to do next.any recommendations folks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back