Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so much on this grow and seeds looks like I'll have to wait a while longer my cat got into my tent and destroyed all mine and can't order no more due to being out of work but oh well I'll get a grow one day.Keep them green guys and growing..peace out..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

That sucks. I never liked cats much. I think all U guys with cats r crazy. Lol. Good luck getting things with work turned around.

Last edited:
Today is day 20 for these girls in bottom fed pots just pour nutes in the bottom and your good to go... Overall they look very healthy node spacing is very tight light is about 24 inch's above hope these girls explode on me soon 2 mbap and 2 DG
987ff5e11d637392d53779657e036862.jpg
790ca2b8fd68e3dacbbf36b9c087c25b.jpg
921a68f07c7de35f2624ac483b4214d2.jpg
5faa96d7e9d66c63593cc54f6ac1c96b.jpg

The mbap top right is shooting too the moon I bent her top just a tad with her being dominate over the others she will get her own light a mars 48 reflector

Mephisto for the win

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That sucks. I never liked cats much. I think all I guys with cats r crazy. Lol. Good luck getting things with work turned around.
:crying:.....:rofl:..Love :frog:my kitties:baked: Kitties are cool...but I'm crazy as a LOON :chimp: HeHe:cools: They can be real little SHITS though :fire: REAL little shits,sorry to hear about what happened michaelhelton36

Last edited:
I'm so pleased and excited, just have to share this! Decided to make a Mephisto order last week because the big drop won't be until Oct. now and was afraid that I might lose the chance for Sour Hounds. I decided to order Sour Hound, Beary White, and really wanted some Sour Stomper but Site said they were out of stock. I took a chance and asked Mephisto if they had some in the US and a very quick response said they did have a few and would send those as my Freebies! Already received my order this week! 10SH, 2BW and 7Sour Stompers as Freebies!! I cannot say enough good things about Mephisto, their service, genetics and grow products(gbd's Super Soil) all outstanding. So stoked about my next grow, 4 Mephisto strains in their Super Soil....YEAH. :headbang: A special thanks to gbd, you are the man!

That sucks. I never liked cats much. I think all U guys with cats r crazy. Lol. Good luck getting things with work turned around.
Well it's my girlfriends crazy kitten and it be a bit be for I can get it turned around but thanks for the kind words.

:crying:.....:rofl:..Love :frog:my kitties:baked: Kitties are cool...but I'm crazy as a LOON :chimp: HeHe:cools: They can be real little SHITS though :fire: REAL little shits,sorry to hear about what happened michaelhelton36
Yes a major pain in the ass it cost me a lot and was looking forward to having a little smoke of my own for Christmas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back