Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter White .... Yes, that is the impression I have, too .... Thank you! :toke:

@mephisto Well received my seeds from the july sale finally 9+weeks later lol, im thinking things are starting to finally move postal wise as i've gotten a few things from china now in the last week that has only taken 2-3 weeks which hasn't happen in quite some time, so for others with similar issues @Sleeveofauto i expect you might see those seeds to show up soonish

Will have to start a couple up after i do some rearranging ;) looking forward to it, and thanks for the freebies

@mephisto Well received my seeds from the july sale finally 9+weeks later lol, im thinking things are starting to finally move postal wise as i've gotten a few things from china now in the last week that has only taken 2-3 weeks which hasn't happen in quite some time, so for others with similar issues @Sleeveofauto i expect you might see those seeds to show up soonish

Will have to start a couple up after i do some rearranging ;) looking forward to it, and thanks for the freebies

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. Nice to hear they might be here soon, might just timed right to germ 4 beans !!
:vibe:

Look what I got in the mail today.I'm like a kid in a candy store.Just hope they pop and do good done got 2 in water.
c37ac2946e3eee700c4dcc5da0ebee1c.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
U should buy direct from Mitch you will come out fresher and more hookups aka freebies.

Lookie Lookie,

Reba the mail lady knocked on my door this morning. Now I know, could take upwards of 7 to 8 weeks to me. I'll buy well in advance next time!
Thanks for the free AvT specials guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back