Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine this afternoon WEEEEE. nice beaner dudes eh?! lol Im glad you got a bit of a holiday bro.much needed Im certain. Very happy camper here.

024.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG

Hey Mizz, what will ya have coming in this one? I have been waiting to see the new Sept. drop but heard that might end up being a Oct. drop. I might just go ahead and order now, seems like I just keep ordering anyway. :pass: Till the well runs dry(pockets)

Hey Mizz, what will ya have coming in this one? I have been waiting to see the new Sept. drop but heard that might end up being a Oct. drop. I might just go ahead and order now, seems like I just keep ordering anyway. :pass: Till the well runs dry(pockets)

Creme de la Chem F4 (Stardawg Illuminati Cut x Chemdogging)

Cosmic Queen F4 (Spacedawg x Chemdogging)

To be named, but dropping the same time:

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle F4

Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG F4

This order I grabbed a 3 pack of sour hound and that was it. I'm gonna wait till the new strains r dropped and go from there. Probably
pick up some cosmic queen and spirit bear. Well I guess all 4 why not.

How do they respond to topping the Heisenberg special and the auto blues and 3 bear og

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back