Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks a lot mine is about 8 days old now
febede65fff0d0ebc9d261ba7ee09aee.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response @gbd i guess ill just run my white crack, nch x sour hound, and sour stomper for now that should plenty of fire to hold me over until the new guys release. Hopefully they have some cool hybrid crosses as freebies agin. I love the growth of nchxsh so far.

Thanks for the response @gbd i guess ill just run my white crack, nch x sour hound, and sour stomper for now that should plenty of fire to hold me over until the new guys release. Hopefully they have some cool hybrid crosses as freebies agin. I love the growth of nchxsh so far.
Hey Bman, you have a Journal for the NCHxSH? If so can I Sub?

No not quite yet im horrible at starting and finishing a journal so my best bet is to start after the first 2-3 weeks. Im currently running 36 mephisto in a green house so ill get some pics of that up with a journal as well...
If you do it'd really cool. I have some and would like to see what there gonna do.

@mephisto
Hi guys, for my next order I am looking for some strains with a high amount of Limonene. Which strains would you recommend? Sour Orange Livers maybe?

Greetz and thank you for the great work you are always providing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back