Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vapo69 whats your blue toof smelling like. She looks great I believe yours is the oldest I've seen. I have one going through its second week. On the sixth day I checked and she was on her side. I didn't think she was gonna make it but I propped her up and she's thriving now.

@Vapo69 whats your blue toof smelling like. She looks great I believe yours is the oldest I've seen. I have one going through its second week. On the sixth day I checked and she was on her side. I didn't think she was gonna make it but I propped her up and she's thriving now.
Thats funny Mizzo81. My BlueToof did the exact same thing. Thanks for posting.

I think its the freebie you get with a order of super soil. Dont hold me to that tho...
Don't think so unless it's the Freebie for ordering "super soil" in Sept. cause I ordered and received Double Grape and Super Soil a couple wks. ago. Freebies were AvT's only, seems most receive more Freebies than me though. Lol I don't feel deprived, just a tiny bit envious on occasion. :cool1:

Nice, I plan on growing one soon. What kind of training gave you the two mains? She looks really good, can't wait.
Hey @stedimed , I topped her back to the 3rd node after the 4th was out good and strong, then it occurred to me that I could actually ask Mephisto on this thread, what they recommend.......they said they just leaf tuck lol......but I had already topped her lol......so I just let her go and she is going strong......I will Deffo tie the next one down a lot more.......she is a v.strong plant dude :pass:

Last edited:
Hey @Mizzo81 , she has started to produce trichomes...and then some lol but I have a sweet tooth in my tent that is just days away from chop day.....she is all I can smell at the moment lol...I will get back to you on that buddy:pass:

@mephisto what is the most non expected country where you sent your beans??

All over the world my friend! We used a have a map we pinned, but South east Asia, India, Pakistan, Middle East, china just off the top of my head.
Mephisto has been grown in 6/7 continents for sure. Antarctica is the last one to tick off :D

Also just want to extend an apology for any recent delays.

It's been a hell of a month..., I saved up all my holidays over the course of a year to have august off in its entirety (the Spanish way)

Mid way through we had a staff member quit, so tim took over, tim's now on holiday so I'm currently the order boy.

We got pretty backed up with orders which of course I'm sorry for. We're working on preventing this. But often as in life, situations can be more complicated internally than they appear from the outside.

As someone mentioned I should have put a note on the site, but I'm going to amend some of the information on site and order info to allow for a 5 working day processing time for orders to be packed and shipped following receipt of payment.

So please be aware if you paid on a Friday evening for example, worst case scenario it could be the Monday after next that it ships.

Of course we'll try and get all orders out before that 5 working day timeframe. But until we can get some extra pairs of hands on deck, the above is the best temporary solution I can come up with.

Cheers and much love Mitch

Hey all, this is my blue toof just 5 days after my last pic on this thread.......she is a stunner....if I wasn't about to break in some new nutrients, I would run one in the comp!! Nice job Mephisto!!:pass:
20170905_171445_resized.jpg
20170905_171502_resized.jpg
20170905_171511_resized.jpg
20170905_171527_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back