Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pleased and excited, just have to share this! Decided to make a Mephisto order last week because the big drop won't be until Oct. now and was afraid that I might lose the chance for Sour Hounds. I decided to order Sour Hound, Beary White, and really wanted some Sour Stomper but Site said they were out of stock. I took a chance and asked Mephisto if they had some in the US and a very quick response said they did have a few and would send those as my Freebies! Already received my order this week! 10SH, 2BW and 7Sour Stompers as Freebies!! I cannot say enough good things about Mephisto, their service, genetics and grow products(gbd's Super Soil) all outstanding. So stoked about my next grow, 4 Mephisto strains in their Super Soil....YEAH. :headbang: A special thanks to gbd, you are the man!
Fucking ayeeeee nice order for sure mephisto kicks ass... Gotta get me some more grape crinkle I ran out from the black Friday sale I can't wait for that again [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] stocked me up for the year and still been buying more beans... Welcome to the mephisto party

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just got my order in today it was more than expected you guys over there are awesome and i will be placing more orders in future I'm the type when I find a good thing I stick with it thanks Mephisto ✌️✌️

Hmm Black Friday sale. Wasn't aware of this last year. Gonna have to stay tuned this year.
Yes it was bogo free I ordered/paid for 12 beans ended up with 30 or so including freebies [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] wish I could've ordered everything I'll b ready this year for sure $100 bucks for 30 seeds mephisto kicks ass

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back