Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good choice, bro. :headbang:
Skylar White would be very interesting! I will order them as well in a few days.
Cheers mate.ive been reading loads on the various strains info.skylar white seems a very nice choice,I'm drawn to Heisenberg,a mate of mine just pulled 7.5 oz from his.im also wanting to run Walter white,again my mate got over 9oz from her growing in coco.

Cheers mate.ive been reading loads on the various strains info.skylar white seems a very nice choice,I'm drawn to Heisenberg,a mate of mine just pulled 7.5 oz from his.im also wanting to run Walter white,again my mate got over 9oz from her growing in coco.
Skylar white is a great choice! Heisenburg I didn't have much luck with size wise but was still a fantastic smoke

Skylar white is a great choice! Heisenburg I didn't have much luck with size wise but was still a fantastic smoke
Hmmmm,decisions decisions lol.man I'm gonna have to look through all my beans and make some serious decision.skylar white yield well? Thing is,I'm wanting to do skylar,Walter,chemdogging,white n bubbly,double grape,beary white,3bog,Heisenberg,skystomper,and still have a load of the recent illuminautos to choose from??
Help lol :pass:

I have a large triangle. Likely the branching pheno which produces many colas nearly as large as the main.

She is on day 86 and still has plenty white hairs. Mostly clear to beginning to cloud trichomes.

Should I worry if she takes 100 days to finish? @gbd @mephisto

Hey man, I've never personally had any of our autos run that long indoors, but everyone's environment and situation is different.

I'd just say play it by eye and give her as long as she needs or as long as you can put up with :D
If you're already at 86 days, another 2 weeks probably wouldn't hurt.

Feel free to post up some pics of her if you can.

Hmmmm,decisions decisions lol.man I'm gonna have to look through all my beans and make some serious decision.skylar white yield well? Thing is,I'm wanting to do skylar,Walter,chemdogging,white n bubbly,double grape,beary white,3bog,Heisenberg,skystomper,and still have a load of the recent illuminautos to choose from??
Help lol :pass:

Go with Skylar White for yield and quality of high bro , she is a destroyer of worlds :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Go with Skylar White for yield and quality of high bro , she is a destroyer of worlds :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
Thanks man,looks like I've got 1 contender chosen for the next grow then.skylar white is more saliva dominant,but is it really racy buzz when smoked?? I don't wanna be sat smoking her and go all paranoid lol.

Thanks man,looks like I've got 1 contender chosen for the next grow then.skylar white is more saliva dominant,but is it really racy buzz when smoked?? I don't wanna be sat smoking her and go all paranoid lol.

It's more euphoric than racey, I get paranoid asf with strong sativas and I can smoke this stuff until i fall on my ass ... :pass:Which doesn't take very long at all with this particular lady . :smoking::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back