Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so need to try some of these strains
Which do you recommend, I have room for 4 but don't have a great deal of height.

Off to look for discount codes
Sour crack is short. U may be able to fit more then 4. And it's fast. You would be able to have some smoke rather quick and super high quality. I think I just talked myself into ordering a 7 pack.

Sour crack is short. U may be able to fit more then 4. And it's fast. You would be able to have some smoke rather quick and super high quality. I think I just talked myself into ordering a 7 pack.
Now that sounds rather nice and would fit nicely
You didn't need much convincing, that's a good sign
Off to look at this in more detail.

Hi to Mephisto guys.......I just cropped my first blue toof and my first Mephisto as well......she is still hanging and drying but she smells AMAZING......I think I've said it before but good job guys:pass:she is gonna be top:worship::thanks::woohoo: I let her go for 70 days and she is frosty.....lovely:toke:

Sweet

Hey @mephisto @gbd .....just a few pics of a blue toof bud before the jar.....yeah i know it's a rough trim but I just leave all the frosty on now:woohoo::worship:
:pass::cheers::crying:thanks guys, she's so pretty:thanks::coffee::kiss:haha!

20170929_113815_resized.jpg
20170929_113734_resized.jpg
20170929_113704_resized.jpg

Not sure where to post this question, so here goes. Where and or how does one(me) purchase either Meph. Photo and or Auto Reg. strains?
I believe Mitch said they were gonna offer their original line in regs soon. Maybe oct. with the new drop. I thought they said sept but things got delayed with new drop so maybe delayed regs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back