Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just harvested my first Blue Toof, I bought it in the hopes of a good bedtime strain. It's only had about a week of cure so far but we tried it. Great indica traits, lovely body stone, very relaxing, I would guess it'll be a great anti-anxiety strain but hard to say so early. The nose on it is smashing ... it's garlicky cheesy, like the best Sunday roast dinner you ever smelled.
Just chopped my two Toof decay and hoping they are similar. I let mine run long to see how that affects the buzz.

I just harvested my first Blue Toof, I bought it in the hopes of a good bedtime strain. It's only had about a week of cure so far but we tried it. Great indica traits, lovely body stone, very relaxing, I would guess it'll be a great anti-anxiety strain but hard to say so early. The nose on it is smashing ... it's garlicky cheesy, like the best Sunday roast dinner you ever smelled.
Thanks for the info BTB! Her nose surprises me, I would have thought fruity. She sounds delicious though, do you remember how many days she went and her Trichs? I'm gonna have a narrow window on next grow and am thinking she's gonna be one of my best bets for time and still be a excellent med. I'm more excited then ever to give her a go now, thanks!

Grape Walker Kush DAY 32

IMG_20171010_201151.jpg

IMG_20171010_200800.jpg

IMG_20171010_005531.jpg

IMG_20171010_010108.jpg

These double grape girls in promix are super frosty like snow atop the mountains and the smells coming off them are just amazing [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] those girls are around day 50 and last pic of a super frosty MBAP at day 63 still a ways to go eager to chop them down... I keep telling myself patience is a virtue lol @mephisto you guys rock
a0bfb1e11a0a94743857e09739a7be5d.jpg
d52e22017cba15f8709fc3c0992ac733.jpg
0f4e88213c8daa797b16b4689b98e1d3.jpg
d9e861b50abc1d535dff53452615892b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Nice! Is that a dehumidifier in the back that I see?

Thanks, that's a cool mist humidifier.Humidity around here either gets super high or super low so I adjust it to dial in the environment.I actually use it for seedlings and part of veg, just shut it off last night.Then again, if you're familiar with where that football team is from, then you know exactly what I mean.

Thanks, that's a cool mist humidifier.Humidity around here either gets super high or super low so I adjust it to dial in the environment.I actually use it for seedlings and part of veg, just shut it off last night.Then again, if you're familiar with where that football team is from, then you know exactly what I mean.
Nice man that's smart! Might need to do that for the summers here. And depending on if you mean football in Europe or football in America man haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back