Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on that tracking number from Jez now.
Waiting on more Double Grape. Got three at 13 days today. Really didn't think they would last that long..
And some of those sour crinkle!!
Also can't believe they were still available.
Sour Crinkle should be an s.o.g monster.
Can't wait to stuff 9-12 under cobs.
Anybody in the states order lately? How long is Jez averaging getting orders out @mephisto
I know last order things were going a little wonky..
Hopefully y'all are back on track.. just ask outta curiosity. And scheduling.
Waiting is a small price to pay for how well Mephisto does their customers. And even when there was issue, we still got order in timely enough.
Also Mitch, do you think 15 Sour Crinkle could do well in a 3×3 s.o.g 6-8 litre pots?

I ordered some AvT Thursday and sent payment on Friday from the Midwest last week, waiting on Jez for tracking number as well. May still have another day or 2 before I get it I imagine. Pretty stoked about it though since I'm converting from DWC to Coco Coir this time

For the last month or so we've been saying 4 working days from payment being received. And it's only been a few rare instances where it's ran over that time frame,

Seems to be working.

Cheers!

For the last month or so we've been saying 4 working days from payment being received. And it's only been a few rare instances where it's ran over that time frame,

Seems to be working.

Cheers!
All well. Jez replied extremely fast.
Wouldn't of even inquired, except people have been getting packages ripped off around my condominiums. So just needed a tracking number to ensure im home that day. Can't have a package of seeds being stolen for many reasons...
I order a lot, and Jez always sends tracking number. Just had to know asap this time to make sure i can be home.
Speaking of ordering a lot. Just placed order. And didn't realize drop was about to happen!!! 4 assed monkey?!?!?! How could i resist.
LOL, and to think, i just told the Missus that i had enough seeds for a couple months....!!!! LOL

not too far from sampling my first mephisto strain. I'm pretty excited she stinks something raunchy. Bluetoof, I was expecting fruity but it's pungent lol. I like it. Then I have double grape as a seedling sourhound as a seedling chembubbly as a seedling and another blue toof as a seedling. Have two more sourhound seeds soaking. And one chembubbly that hasn't popped yet may not.

not too far from sampling my first mephisto strain. I'm pretty excited she stinks something raunchy. Bluetoof, I was expecting fruity but it's pungent lol. I like it. Then I have double grape as a seedling sourhound as a seedling chembubbly as a seedling and another blue toof as a seedling. Have two more sourhound seeds soaking. And one chembubbly that hasn't popped yet may not.
Give her a chance!
Im 34 for 34 with mephisto seeds germination rate. Best from any breeder ive tried. A seed can just be a dud sometimes. But so far haven't gotten one from these guys.
I do a 4 hour soak, and plant rather sinks or not. Hell some will NOT sink. But every one ive did at 4hour soak and plant, then a semi decent drenching without making soggy, 3days every time...

Just saw that Double Grape is out of stock :shrug:. Any idea when it should be back?

Another order makes it to my mailbox in under a week.
I haven't ordered from anywhere but Mephisto since i made my first order with them last January.
This was my 11th LOL.
Yep, im a meph-head...
Thanks for freebies as usual. Excellent way to learn the catalogue.
Fantasmo Express has been on someday wishlist for awhile.
Usually go for the smaller indica dominant. But got a couple new lights. One 450w viparspectra Chinese led, just for growing 1-2 bigger strains.
Have an sodk, and AvT at 7 days under it now.
Fantasmo Express will be next...
Thanks MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back