Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks!
Couldn't believe it lasted as long as it did...
Saw it still in stock last Thursday. Had to grab another pack. Got threee dg teenagers now

Just saw that Double Grape is out of stock :shrug:. Any idea when it should be back?
It looks like all are "out of stock" but I believe they said they were gonna shut sales down for 24 hrs before the drop. Although Mitch replied hopefully a couple of weeks ???

20081023-grapeskittles.jpg

IMG_20171020_085012.jpg

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free I whole harted to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
Mitch and his crew are top shelf all the way ! I started ordering genetics in the 80s lol Yeah I am an old fart , I have never had an any dealings of this sort as pleasurable as working with mitch shipping is light speed and the true customer service is beyond reproach ! I have my Sour Crack at 30 days now and they are impressive , The free beans they give you are way more then we deserve lol I just cant recommend them enough.......................keep up the good work gents

I thought I would be good on seeds for awhile after getting some Skylar White, HBSS, and AVT (as freebies) until I saw the new drop and had to order a 3 pack of Cosmic Queen. I like sativa leaning hybrids so I have to buy them when available from Mephisto since most of the strains are indica heavy. Anyone else having a go at the new Artisanal strains and what the freebies may be since it's a promo? Not sure how much if anything changes during promotions?

I thought I would be good on seeds for awhile after getting some Skylar White, HBSS, and AVT (as freebies) until I saw the new drop and had to order a 3 pack of Cosmic Queen. I like sativa leaning hybrids so I have to buy them when available from Mephisto since most of the strains are indica heavy. Anyone else having a go at the new Artisanal strains and what the freebies may be since it's a promo? Not sure how much if anything changes during promotions?
Freebies r trident special or Cush.

The Heisenberg and 3 Bears would be the best candidates for topping out of the lot. Auto Blues is a smaller, faster strain and should go au naturale for beat results.
I topped a auto blue and it just got about 6 inches tall.I topped my 3 bear og and it took it great..Here's a picture of my 3 bear og took just now.
c2ff85dc177facc2a5bef72642d11cb7.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back