Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are going to enjoy some mighty fine smoke there mate! fantasmo along with sodk are my personal top Mephisto strains thus far... nice plants! :toke:

Thanks man! My 1st mephisto was the white train and that was phenomenal smoke so I'm sure being the parent shes gotta be mighty fine! My next order i planned on getting sodk and hbss aksp got my eye on that cosmic queen too :)

Just popping in to give @mephisto some love. I placed an order for a single new artisanal seed last Friday, order received today. 5 days with a promo! I asked for Trident as a freebie and received a couple as well. I'm stoked, thanks everyone at Mephisto!
image.jpeg

So sorry for this silly question, if I order directly from mephIsto website do they ship to the USA? Sweet seeds doesn't ship to is ask I have to get them through seed banks unfortunately, I'm hoping I can stop ordering mephisto products from seed banks and order directly from mephisto.
Yes, they drop-ship from Colorado. I ordered on Friday AM and received my seeds on Wednesday AM. That's 5 days, two of which were weekend. Can't beat that. Once I ordered Meph seeds from a seedbank (before I understood the joys of ordering direct) -- never again, takes longer, costs more, and a lot of the seeds failed to germinate.

Super excited. Should be picking my seeds up tomorrow gonna germ a bunch right away. Might have to order two more autocobs from the cobshop to accommodate some extra girls.
This girl has went crazy on me it is going have a ton of bud don't know if the temple ball is any good or not
9b3f1f3007fb868efefca183b8a32198.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

It wasn't bad. Lots of thrics glad she's doing good for u.

Just picked up my order. Received auto Cush as a freebie. Pretty stoked as this was the first smoke I had after 7months off for a job. As soon as I get home I'll be soakin a few of these. In my head as of now it's gonna be 2-4assed monkeys and 2-3 auto Cush.

On another note two of my mephisto girls have created two mains on their own. Sour hound I kinda get. It fell over and turned to get the light. When I stood it back up it's head was turned hard so they left room for a secondary to start. Gonna have two tops almost even. Then my chem bubbly looks like it split as well. I'll try to get picks. I've had a rough start with this batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back