Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there weren't many made so they were only available as freebies. Mitch won't be back around until the 5th, he's on a much deserved and well earned vacation.

:pass:
Dude....not a problem!!Lol I was only joking(I did hope it would stick!!)but it's cool lol...........this is my first ever illuminauto......a day 47 Blue Toof....she is beautiful dude:pass:
20170901_165017_resized.jpg

Dude....not a problem!!Lol I was only joking(I did hope it would stick!!)but it's cool lol...........this is my first ever illuminauto......a day 47 Blue Toof....she is beautiful dude:pass:View attachment 798758
Nice. I got one going as well. Hope mine turns out this nice!

@Vapo69 beautiful plant.
@Gauge Steel I was just looking at your journal a little while ago. Looking good. I just skimmed through it for now, but going back to read start to current. Damn I've got toof decay, I wonder if they do as nicely. Lol it's Mephisto so it can't be far off.
Thank you. I don't know for sure. My Blue toof is a slow starter compared to the MBAP but to be fair, i did almost kill her. She is coming on strong now and is amazingly beautiful. Perfectly symmetrical. I am not a Mephisto only guy, but i wanted to try some of the Illuminauto freaks and the MBAP Ripley's pheno i have is a freak. She is weeping resin from the end of her leaves at day 32.

@Vapo69 beautiful plant.
@Gauge Steel I was just looking at your journal a little while ago. Looking good. I just skimmed through it for now, but going back to read start to current. Damn I've got toof decay, I wonder if they do as nicely. Lol it's Mephisto so it can't be far off.
Thanks dude...........in Mephisto we trust...........:pass:
Thank you. I don't know for sure. My Blue toof is a slow starter compared to the MBAP but to be fair, i did almost kill her. She is coming on strong now and is amazingly beautiful. Perfectly symmetrical. I am not a Mephisto only guy, but i wanted to try some of the Illuminauto freaks and the MBAP Ripley's pheno i have is a freak. She is weeping resin from the end of her leaves at day 32.
I got all kinds goin on dude.........going to stick to mephisto for a while tho......:pass:

Ya me too. I do like to dabble with a few others. Have a few blueberry haze f1s going now I'm hoping for a male or a few so I can breed em. It's a Russian haze and dj short blueberry autoflower. I have 40 mephisto to run though so definitely going to be running them too lol interested in the hempy bucket method just worried to death about pH lol

Ya me too. I do like to dabble with a few others. Have a few blueberry haze f1s going now I'm hoping for a male or a few so I can breed em. It's a Russian haze and dj short blueberry autoflower. I have 40 mephisto to run though so definitely going to be running them too lol interested in the hempy bucket method just worried to death about pH lol
I dont PH in hempy. I hempy so i dont have to worry about anything. Temps, Ph, air stones power outages,nothing. I give up super rapid growth for better than average growth.

Got my orders!!!

First order was 3 Triangle and I got 5 Triangle and 5 AvT
Second order was 5 Sour Orange Livers got 8 and 12 AvT
Also on 2nd order had 3 double grape and got 7
2nd had 3 sour bubbly and got 7.

I'm about to throw 300 cob watts at a sour bubbly and and a sour orange Livers

Why so worried? I have a PH pen and PH each batch of nutes - takes me all of a minute. As long as I aim for the same PH every batch, all's well.

I dont PH in hempy. I hempy so i dont have to worry about anything. Temps, Ph, air stones power outages,nothing. I give up super rapid growth for better than average growth.

Interesting.I run hempy as well and definitely have to PH - I wonder what the difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back