Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mephisto , when will I be able to order some "Cheese Hound" ..........hhhmmmmmmm kind of rolls off the tongue....."Cheese Hound":pass:lol:worship::bighug::headbang:

Unfortunately there weren't many made so they were only available as freebies. Mitch won't be back around until the 5th, he's on a much deserved and well earned vacation.

:pass:

I agree. While I do enjoy freebies from seed banks, there's nothing like not knowing. I was interested in AvT, hubbabubbasmellascope, and anything toof related, but they haven't been on top of my list. Now that I've got em I can try and see what I like. I have faith in all the strains period. Mephisto provides great genetics no matter what.
Sour livers is my favorite as of now, compared to sour hound, deep blue c, and Skywalker. I liked them all but sour livers I like most. It has a half way decent mold resistance too. That surprised me. Dense ass buds with little mold and bud rot goes a long way where I'm at.
I know as long as my beans grow good I won't be disappointed period. Sour livers is one of my top 5 now. Grow it again it may be top 3 or my favorite for movies and relaxation. Now I know how it feels and reacts to training/topping etc.. I used to pop pills lol damn if sour livers ain't have me nodding off quite a few times.
Does she make ya itch to?:cools: sounds lovely

@gbd For your Toofless x Tyrone Stomper may I suggest "Meph-Mouth" as a catalog name? I'm in an area with lots of m*th users that suffer from m*th-mouth (loss of teeth, nasty gums). It just came to me as I was skimming the current @Eyes on Fire thread.

I like it but she's pretty much extinct at this point, just one pack left unclaimed from the instagram auctions some months back. One of our pals, @MimTowls uses the hashtag "Faces of Meph" on instagram which always gives me a chuckle too.

They ship from inside the US. Once I've gotten my shipment email and tracking number it takes 2-3 days and I'm on the opposite side of the country from where the package starts out. They seem to be a bit behind in general right now so just a heads up, though the wait will be worth it. :biggrin:
Thank you !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back