Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hand%20leaf.jpg
Wow, those are some large leaves, or is it an optical illusion? She appears to be about 24" tall and at day 30, she's going to be large! Congratulations on your efforts!
:d5:
No illusion. That is a full size gallon water jug on the ground. They are much larger than my hands and the ends are weeping a clear sticky syrup that smells like pot/fuel. 26" on day 30 (today)

Last edited:
Talk about a hook up. Ordered 3 double grape, 3 fantasmo express, and 5 grape walker kush. Oh and the new shirt. Ended up with...7 grape walker kush, 4 alien vs triangle, 7 double grape, 5 hubbabubbasmellascope, 7 fantasmo express, 5 toof decay. Doesn't get any better. Now I'm just confused as what to start lol @mephisto huge thanks man, I really do appreciate it. I'll never bother you again, I'll just wait lol thanks

How long did shipping take to the US?

They ship from inside the US. Once I've gotten my shipment email and tracking number it takes 2-3 days and I'm on the opposite side of the country from where the package starts out. They seem to be a bit behind in general right now so just a heads up, though the wait will be worth it. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back